TCF Bank Login is a post written to guide you on how to login to your TCF online banking account. If you don’t already have an account, this post will also walk you through on how to create one, and how to login via your computer or mobile device right from the comfort of your home or office. If you don’t find the intro part interesting, feel free to skip it.
TCF was founded in 1923. Its headquarters was first situated in Wayzata, Minnesota. The bank has gradually expanded to 7 states in the United States, all with 280 branches. The bank specializes in services such as Savings & Checking accounts, money markets, community relations, mortgage loan and so forth.
TCF also issue Debit card which features some of the newest banking technologies, such as contactless payment option. This feature for example, gives cardholders the privilege to carry out banking or payment transactions by just waving their debit cards in any terminal that supports it (the contactless payment technology). So all you have to do is to simply wave your debit card for quick payments and other transactions. TCF debit cards also come with some high-tech powerful chip to prevent fraudulent activities. They also support mobile transactions such as Apple Pay, Android, and Samsung Pay.
Notable features that this card supports include:
|Zero fraud liability|
|Fast payment technology with contactless option|
|Visa enabled – it is accepted worldwide|
|Immediate debit card after your account is activated|
|Secure banking transactions – it features EMV chips (latest technology)|
TCF debit cards usually come with 2 payment options – one-time and automatic payment option. The one-time payment option allows users to manually carry out payment activities, whereas, the automatic option can be configured to automatically charge your card for all your bill payments. That means the card will automatically pay your bills without your supervision.
TCF Bank Login Guide
TCF Online banking system is designed to ensure that customers find it quite easy to have access to their accounts at anytime and anywhere. Users have the privilege to pay utility bills using TCF Online Bill Pay, set reminders on outstanding payments, get a monthly statement history for as far back as 3 years, transfer funds from one account to another, and so on.
Follow these simple instructions to login to TCF online banking:
- Firstly, go to TCF Online Banking Homepage
- Now at the right part of the page you will find the login section. Proceed by choosing Personal Banking and then enter your TCF Login user ID in the box that says “Enter login ID.”
- Click “Next” and you will be taken to the next step where you will be required to enter your password.
- After providing your TCF login details, click the login button to be redirected to your account’s dashboard.
TCF Login With Your Phone or Tablet
With your mobile device, you can easily monitor your account’s activities or carry out banking transactions such as transferring of funds, payment of bills, view account summary and so forth. Having the TCF online banking app on your mobile phone is like carrying one of the bank branches with you on the go. With this app, you can carry out virtually any kind of online banking transaction while on the go.
Follow these simple instructions to login to your TCF online banking account with your mobile phone or tablet.
- Download the TCF Mobile app from your mobile store
- Now install and open the app on your phone
- Enter your TCF Login user ID
- Click Next to login your TCF Online banking account.
Did you forgot User ID or Password?
If you forgot your password or user ID, follow these simple instructions to retrieve it right away:
- In the login section, you will find a link with this tag – Forgot user ID? Click on it.
- You will be taken to a new page where you will be required to fill in some of your personal information in the form that will be presented to you.
- Once all the information you provide match with the one they already have, then you will be given a privilege to create a new password.
How to enroll for TCF Online Banking Account
If you don’t already have a TCF online banking account, follow these simple instructions to create one right away:
- Go to TCF Homepage and click Enroll now at the login section (located at the right part of the page).
- Scroll down a bit and locate the button with this tag Got it! Enroll now
- Now a new page will open and you will be required to enter your TCF account number, Social Security Number (SSN) and PIN. NOTE: you can choose to enter your tax number in place of your Social Security Number (SSN).
- After the identification and verification process, go ahead and create your login ID and password.
- Now to finalize your registration, pick a question of your choice. Remember, this question will be required in the future if you ever forgot your TCF Login ID or password, so ensure to pick the one you will be able to remember.
- Finally, you will receive a confirmation e-mail informing you that your online banking account has been successfully created and activated. You may now proceed with the login guide above to login to your account.