Australia and New Zealand Banking (ANZ) offers reliable internet banking services that enable its customers to access and manage their bank accounts at the comfort of their home, office, or anywhere. ANZ online banking service is known to be highly secured with multilayer security frameworks. All customers with an account number are qualified to access this service. This facility enables customers to carry out the following activities after they’re logged into their account: transfer fund, pay bills and many more.
ANZ Online Banking: How to Login to Your Account
Follow the simple instructions below to login to your ANZ bank account online:
- Firsly, visit the bank’s official webpage: https://www.anz.com.au with a browser on your PC or phone.
- You will find a login box at the top-right part of the page.
- Now, make sure that the option is set to “Internet Banking”. After that, click on “Log in”.
- You will be taken to another page with two login boxes (forms).
- Enter your Customer Registration Number in the first box and your Password in the second box.
- Click on “Log in” to access your account.
Forgot Your Login Details?
If you have forgotten your login details, follow these simple instructions to retrieve them right away:
- While you are still on the login page, locate and click “Forgot login details?”. This is located within the login box, right beside the login button.
- You will be taken to another page. On this new page you will be asked if you know your Customer Registration number or not. If you don’t know, click “No, I don’t” and follow the instructions that will be presented to you to retrieve it. However, if you know, click “Yes, I know” and proceed
- Now, a small box will appear below the two options. Enter your Customer Registration Number in the box
- Click “Next” and follow the instructions that will be presented to you to retrieve your password.
How to Enroll for ANZ Online Banking
If you do not have an online account yet, follow these simple instructions to create one right away:
- Begin by completing the steps on ANZ Internet Banking page
- Enter your Customer Registration Number (CRN)
- Enter your Telecode in the appropriate box. This code is also known as Phone Banking PIN.
- Click on “Next” to proceed.
- In the next step, you will be required to provide a valid email address, and also your preferred password in the appropriate boxes (confirm your password in the second box)
- Proceed by setting up your three (3) challenge questions and answers
- Take a moment to ensure that your answers are correct and without any mistake such as misspelling
- Click “Next” to proceed.
- Choose your operational features: Pay Anyone (set your limit preference unless if you are okay with the default configuration), International Services (this enables you to transfer funds overseas and to carry out other activities that involve foreign exchange. If you’d rather activate this feature another time, uncheck this box.
- Complete your registration by selecting and reading the electronic banking Conditions of Use, Security and Privacy Statement. Review your details in 3 steps. Select the checkbox that says: “Complete registration”, and finally finish your application by selecting “Complete registration”; you will be taken to your account’s dashboard.
Contact ANZ Customer Service for Help
If you are facing any kind of challenge, or you would like to be assisted, you can reach out to the customer care representatives through the information below:
- Call the ANZ Internet Banking team on: 13-33-50
- International Callers: +61 3 9699 690 (if you are calling from overseas, use this number).
- You can also send them a mail through this link: https://www.anz.com.au/support/internet-banking/security/secure-mail/