Bank of America is one of the largest banks in the United States. Its headquarters is in Charlotte, N.C. It was established in 1998; and it first began operation in 1904 in San Francisco, as the Bank of Italy. the bank later became Bank of America, and was ranked as the world’s largest commercial banking institution in the 1930s. Currently, the institution has thousands of branch locations across United States. Check out the fastest way to find Citibank Branches close to you.
Bank of America Near me – Find Locations Close to You
- Go to the bank’s branch locator tool, you will find a search box
- Enter the ZIP code, landmark or the specific address of the place you wish to find its branches/ATMs (if you are not sure about the address, enter the city and state)
- Click “Search”
- Filter your result so that you can get the best result. To do this, locate and click a blue tab at the top of the locations page with the phrase, “Find locations with…”
it will display a drop-down menu with some options. You will find options like “Night deposits accepted,” “ATM Services Available,” “Accepts appointments,” “Express financial center” and more.
- After you have selected your preferred options, click “Done”
- A new result will be shown to you, based on the options you selected. You can click on any of the branch tabs to see details such as: address and hours of operation.
Request for direction by clicking “Directions.” This button is in each location tab that make up your result. You will be redirected to Google map where you will find driving directions to your selected branch location.
Using Mobile App
Follow the simple instruction below to find branch locations close to you:
- Download and install the app from your mobile store. If you are using Android, download it from Google Play Store. For iOS (iPhone|iPad) users, download it from iTunes.
- Open the app and click “Find a Location” (right next to the red balloon).
- Click “Allow.” This will enable location services in your device, therefore enabling the app to perform its function.
- Now click the “ATMs” button (somewhere at the bottom of the page), and a map of your neighborhood or your current location will pop up with pins displaying all the branches and ATMs around.
- Click the pin very close to your current location and the address will pop up on your screen.
What to do if your results do not match
If your search results do not match with your present location, you will need to adjust your mobile device settings. Here is what you should do, look for “Location” or “Location Services” in the settings menu on your phone and adjust the settings so that your exact current location can be found by your device’s GPS. That way, the app will be able to give you accurate results.
Branches across United States
Below are the states and number of branch locations:
States with more than 100 Branch Locations
|States||Number of Locations|
States with 1 to 10 Branch Locations
- New Mexico
- Washington, D.C.
States with 11 to 20 Branch Locations
States with 21 to 50 Bank of America Branch Locations
- New Hampshire
- Rhode Island
States with 51 to 100 Branch Locations
- South Carolina
- North Carolina