Bank of America hours and holiday schedule is a post written to inform you about its opening and closing time for normal days, weekends and holidays.
The bank’s business hours vary from individual location. However, all branches follow the same basic hours with just some slight differences in their opening and closing time. See Bank of America online banking guide here.
Bank of America Hours of operation
Below is a table that contains its business hours from Monday – Sunday.
|Days of the week||Hours of operation|
|Monday||9 AM – 5PM|
|Tuesday||9 AM – 5PM|
|Wednesday||9 AM – 5PM|
|Thursday||9 AM – 5PM|
|Friday||9 AM – 6PM|
|Saturday||9 AM – 12PM|
|Sundays||Closed (does not open)|
What time does Bank of America open?
It opens at 9 AM in most locations, however, some locations usually open by 10 AM; these locations are mostly in-store branches.
What time does it close?
As stated in the table above, it closing hours depend on the days of the week. For example, on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, the bank closes at 5 PM. However, on Friday, it closes by 6 PM (some branches may close by 5 PM too), and on Saturdays it closes by 12 PM; While on Sunday, it does not open at all.
Is it Open on Sunday?
No, it does not open on Sundays. In other words, none of the bank’s branch locations open on Sundays.
Bank of America Holiday Hours
The bank is bound to close on the days listed below. These are days of national holidays in United States.
|National Holiday||Date of Holiday|
|New Year’s Day||1st of January|
|Martin Luther King Day||15th of January|
|President’s Day||19th of February|
|Memorial Day||28th of May|
|Independence Day||4th of July|
|Labor Day||3rd of September|
|Columbus Day||8th of October|
|Veterans Day||12th of November|
|Thanksgiving||22nd of November|
|Christmas Day||25th of December|
How to Find Branches Near You
There are various ways you can find its branch locations around your neighborhood or in your current location. The bank has thousands of branch locations across United States. Follow the instruction below to find branches close to you.
- Go to Bank of America Locator.
- Enter your ZIP code or landmark of the place you wish to find its branches in the search box and click “Search.” If you don’t know the address, just enter the city name and state.
- Now you will see a blue button that says “Find locations with…” at the top-left part of the page. Click the button to filter your search. This is what will happen when you click on the tab, it will prompt a drop-down menu with options to filter your search results. In this options, you will find things like: “ATM Services Available,” “Night deposits accepted,” “Accepts Appointments,” and more.
- Now select your preferred options and click on the button that says “Done.” This is what will happen when you click “Done,” a new result will be displayed based on your filter.
You can request to use Google map for direction to your preferred branch location in the results shown to you. In this results, you will also find the business hours for each branch.
Find Branches with Mobile App
You can also find branch locations by using the its official mobile app. To get this app, download it from your mobile store – It is totally free. Download based on your mobile platform. For example, if your device is running on an Android based OS, then download the app from Google PlayStore. However, if you are using an iOS device, such as iPhone or iPad, go to iTunes to download the app. For Windows Mobile users, download it from Windows store. Or download it from its official website.
- After downloading the app, open it and click on “Find a Location.” The button is quite close to the red balloon.
- Now enable the app to use your device’s GPS service by simply clicking “Allow.” This is what happens when you click on Allow, the app will quickly look for the nearest Bank of America Branch locations and ATMs around your current location and point you to them.
- Finally click on “Branch locations” at the bottom of the page. This is what happens when you do this, a map of your current location will be displayed to you, showing all Branch Locations around your current location. You can request for directions and use the map to go to your preferred branch location.
Contact Customer Service
If you wish to verify any of the information above or you need assistance, do not hesitate to contact the customer service representatives with any of the numbers below. It has an army of reliable and efficient customer care representatives ready to attend to your needs.
Bank of America customer service phone numbers: