Bank of America login is a post written to guide you on how to login to your account online and also how to create BofA online banking ID and passcode if you don’t already have one.
The offers user-friendly online banking and mobile banking platforms for customers. These online banking facilities are designed to save time and energy. Having access to the online facilities is like having a whole branch to yourself. See how to find Bank of America locations.
Bank of America Login – How to sign in to your account
It is quite easy for customers to access their accounts online using their online banking login details. Once you have your login details, you can access your accounts at anytime and anywhere. Follow these simple instructions to login to your account.
- .Go to Bank of America online login page.
- Enter your online ID and Passcode in the appropriate boxes.
NOTE: If you want your browser to save your login details for quick access next time, check the “Save this online ID” box. But only do this if you are using a personal computer or device to login. In other words, do not check this box if you are using a public computer or device to login so as to avoid your account from being compromised.
- Finally, click the “Sign in” button, and you will be logged into your account.
You can also login to your account while browsing through its official website. Let’s take for example, you are looking for home mortgage and loans and wish to login to your account in order to request mortgage information, here are the steps to take:
- Locate and click “Sign In” at the top right corner part of the page.
- Type in your Bank of America login details – your BofA ID and passcode.
- Finally, click on “Sign In,” and you will have full access to your account.
Forgot your passcode?
If you forgot your BofA login password, here are the simple steps to follow to retrieve it right away:
- While you are on the login Page, click on “Forgot your Passcode?”
- You will be taken to a new page
- Enter your complete card number or account number in the first box, your social security number (SSN) or Tax Identification Number (TIN) in the second box and Your login ID in the last box.
- Click on “Continue” to retrieve your passcode.
Forgot Your Login ID?
- Go to Bank of America login page, by the right you will find “Forgot your online ID?” It is underneath “Sign-in help.” Click on it.
- A new page will open for you to enter your complete card number or account number, Social Security Number (SSN) or Tax Identification Number (TIN).
- Enter them in the appropriate boxes and click on “Continue” to retrieve your user ID.
Forgot both user ID and passcode?
- While on Bank of America online Login page, click on “Forgot your Passcode?”
- You will be taken to another page, now click on “Forgot Online ID and Passcode?”
- Enter your complete card number or account number and social security number (SSN) or Tax Identification Number in the appropriate boxes that will be provided to you.
- Now click on “Continue” to retrieve your login ID and Passcode.
How to login with your mobile phone
BofA mobile banking app is specially designed for online banking. The app gives users the ability to login to their various with their mobile phones or tablets. This app is quite helpful, especially for those who are always on the go. Follow these simple instructions below to login to your account using your mobile phone or tablet.
- Firstly, download Bank of America mobile banking app – For Android, iOS (iPhone & iPad) and Windows phone.
- After downloading and installing the app, open it.
- Now enter your Login Details – your User ID and Passcode in the appropriate boxes.
- Finally, click on “Sign In,” and you will gain full access to your account.
Now you can carry out all kind of banking transactions with your phone while on the go.
Manage your account online
These are some of the transactions you will be able to carry out once you have logged in to your BofA online account:
- Make bill payments
- Keep track of your account’s activities
- View your account balance
- Track spending and budgeting
- Order checks
- Deposit checks
- Transfer money between accounts
- Replace cards
- Set a travel notice
- Set up custom alerts
- Change your address
How to enroll for Bank of America Online Banking
If you don’t already have an online banking account, follow these simple instructions below to create one:
- Go to this page (visit secure.bankofamerica.com) and click Enroll)
- Enter the last 6 digits of your card or account number in the first box
- Now enter your complete Social Security Number (SSN) or Tax Identification Number (TIN) in the second box and click “Continue.”
- A new page will open for you to create your BofA login ID and Passcode. NOTE: Pick an easy to remember ID and passcode and click on “Continue.”
- Now choose your preferred method of security verification and verify your information.
- Finally, review your information and submit.
Contact Customer Service
If you encounter some technical challenges during Bank of America online login or enrollment, call any of these numbers for assistance from BofA customer service representatives:
You can call the above number at any time of the day, but the best time to call is 8:30 AM to avoid being put on hold for long.
You can also call this number at any time of the day.
Get online assistance here: https://www.bankofamerica.com/contactus/contactus.go?request_locale=en_US
Bank of America has made banking more convenient for its customers through online banking platform. With your login details you will gain access to BofA’s online banking facilities. You can login to your account via computers or mobile devices and carry out banking transactions at the comfort of your home, office or work-place.