Berkshire Bank is a subsidiary of Berkshire Hills Bancorp, and it is headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts. The bank currently has over 132 branch locations in the mid-Atlantic and New England, and it is considered as the largest regional bank headquartered in Massachusetts. It was founded as Berkshire County Savings Bank on February 6, 1846. If you wish to see a guide about First National Bank locations, click the link.
Berkshire Bank Near Me: Find Locations Close to You
Follow the quick instructions below to find branch and ATM locations near you:
- Firstly, you need to visit the Berkshire Bank locator tool
- You will find a search box on the page
- Enter your city and state, or the ZIP code of your current location
- You will find another small box right next to the search box (by the right), select your preferred radius (10, 25, 50, 100 miles)
- Click the search button and allow it to load.
- This is what will happen, the website will look for all its branches and ATM locations close to you and display them on a map. Go through the result to pick a branch you like. You will find their address and other information.
How to Get the Best Result
You will need to filter your searches in order to get the best result. You will find the following options below the search box: Branch, ATM, Others, Insurance Group, and Lending. Now, while making your search, check these options according to your preference. For instance, if you are looking for branches, check the option that says, ‘Branch’. Or if you are looking for ATMs only, check the option that says, ‘ATM’ and uncheck the rest of the boxes. Note: You can check multiple options at a time.
Using Your Mobile Device
If you are using a mobile device, follow these instructions:
- Follow the guide above to visit Berkshire Bank locator tool
- While you are on the page, locate and click the link that says “Click here if you are on a mobile device.”
- You will be taken to a new page where you will find a search box and a map
- Now, enter your city and state, or ZIP code in the box
- Click “Search” and allow it to load. The website will look for all Berkshire branches and ATMs close to you and display them on a live map.
Contact Berkshire Bank for Assistance
You can reach out to the customer service department if you are facing any kind of difficulty. For instance, if you find it difficult to navigate the website (branch locator), or you can’t find what you are looking for. Contact them through any of the following information:
Phone Number: This is one of the most reliable ways to reach out to them. Call this number: