Cenlar FSB is one of the leading mortgage servicing companies in the United States. The company provides the following services: Residential mortgage loan services, central administration, and reporting services; serving banks, thrifts, and credit unions. It also participates in other areas of the financial industry. The company was founded in 1912, and it is headquartered in Ewing, New Jersey (Address: 425 Phillips Blvd Ewing, NJ 08618 United States). The company currently has more than 400 employees. Its official website is: www.cenlar.com.
Cenlar Login Guide: How to Sign in to Your Account
Follow the simple instruction below to login to your account:
- Go to Cenlar login portal with the following web address: www.loanadministration.com
- You will find a tab with a login form at the top-right part of the page
- Enter your username and password in the appropriate boxes
- Click ‘Login”.
If the login details you have provided are correct, you would be taken to your account’s dashboard where you can carry out all kinds of activities.
Forgot Your Username or Password?
If you have forgotten your username or password, no need to worry, just follow the simple instructions below to retrieve them:
- Go back to Cenlar’s login portal via the link in the earlier guide
- You will find two options underneath the login form: “Forgot Username?” and “Forgot Password?”
- Select any of the options according to the login detail you want to retrieve. If you forgot your username, click the username option. Also, if you forgot your password, click the password option
- You will be taken to a new page with a form. Fill out the form and click “Submit” to proceed
- The rest of the steps are easy and self-explanatory. Continue with the remaining steps to retrieve your details.
How to Create a Cenlar Login Account
- Go to the login page with this link: www.loanadministration.com.
- Locate and click “Register now” at the top-right part of the page (underneath the login button)
- Next, enter your Loan Number and Social Security Number in the two boxes that will be presented to you
- Click “Submit” and proceed with the rest of the steps to finish the process.
Contact Cenlar Customer Service
If you are facing any kind of difficulty, do not hesitate to reach out to the customer care representatives via any of the information below.
Call this number: 1-800-2CENLAR (1-800-223-6527)
Email: Send them an email with the following address: email@example.com
Note: Ensure to have your loan number ready before calling, or if you prefer to contact them via email, be sure to include your mortgage loan number to the message. This way, it would be easy for them to access information about your account, which will subsequently lead to quick solution.