Chase is one of the biggest banks in the United States, along with Wells Fargo, Bank of America, and Citigroup. It currently has $2.5 trillion assets, and more than 5,100 branch locations in 26 states. This giant financial institution serves almost half of United States households. Chase bank features online banking, online bill pay and mobile banking, designed in favor of customers that do not have enough branches within their location. These facilities enable customers to open an account online and carry out banking activities such as money transfer at the comfort of their home/office (anywhere). Chase Bank near me is a post designed to guide you on how to find branches and ATMs close to you. See guide below. Also, check out Chase Bank business hours here.
Chase Bank Near Me: How to Find Branches/ATMs Close to You
Follow the instructions below to find branches close to you in less than 2 minutes.
- Firstly, go to Chase Bank locator tool.
- Now enter your ZIP code or city address and state in the search box provided to you.
- Click the Search button.
- After you do this, this is what would happen, the tool will look for all its branches and ATMs within your specified location and display them to you (see image below for clearer understanding).
- All have to do now is to go through the results and make a choice for yourself. As shown in the image below, each branch/ATM is in a separate tab, which also contains the address of the branch and its business hours. So, you can visit the branch with the address specified or better still, request for driving directions.
- If you wish to request for driving directions, click on the link that says, “Driving directions” in each tab.
- Use the options in the left-part of your results page to filter your results. For example, if you are looking for branches that open on Sunday, check the box that says, “Open on Sunday” below “Branch Services.” Or if you are looking for ATMs that allow deposits, check the box that says, “Allow deposits” under “ATM services.”
For consumers looking for private client services with premium banking privileges and concierge banking, use the Chase private client locator [privateclient.chase.com] to find one near you, or call this number → 888-994-5626.
Number of Branch locations within states in the United States
|States where Chase Bank is Located||Number of branches in each state|
How to Find Branches and ATMs Near You via Mobile App
- Firstly, if you’re using an iPhone or iPad, go to iTunes and download the app. For those using Android, download the app from Google play store. Just type Chase bank in the search box and you will find the app.
- Now open the app and click on the “ATM & Branches” button.
- Type in your ZIP code or city name and state of your location.
- Now go through the results and make a choice for yourself. Use the interactive map for directions (use the map to help you get to the ATM).
How to find Chase Bank with Phone Numbers
You can also find branch/ATM locations near you via mobile banking. To do this, call any of the following numbers:
- 800-935-9935 → for U.S locations.
- 405-935-9935 → for international locations.
Follow Steps Below:
- Dial any of the numbers above (based on your location). Once the system answers your call, it will prompt you to identify your information and PIN.
- When prompted, press 2, and then 4 for the ATM branch locator.
- Now enter requested information and pay attention to a list of ATMs and branches.
- Finally, write down the address and disconnect the call after you’ve gotten the information you need.
Supported Languages for Chase Bank ATM banking
You can sort ATM search results to find the nearest branches and ATM services that operate in your language. The following are available languages:
Chase Bank ATM Services
- 24-hour access
- ATMs that have audio assistance service called “Taking ATMs”
- Drive-up ATMs
Once you have acquainted yourself with these online and telephone branch finding services, finding Chase Bank branches and ATMs near you won’t take you more than a minute.