Chase bank currently has $2.5 trillion assets, and more than 5,100 branch locations in 26 states. It serves almost half of United States households. See how to login to Chase Bank in less than a minute. Access your account online at the comfort of your home or office. Follow this link to find Wells Fargo locations close to you.
Chase Bank Near Me: Find Locations Close to You
View the map below to find all branches within your location.
You can also follow the instruction below:
- Go to Chase Bank location finder.
- Enter your ZIP code or city address (state) in the search box provided to you.
- Click “Search”.
- The location finder will look for all its branches and ATMs within your specified location and display them to you.
- You will find the actual address of each of the branches, and their opening and closing time. You can either visit your preferred branch through the address or request for direction on a live a map.
- If you wish to request for driving directions, click “Driving directions” in your preferred branch tab.
- Use the options in the left-part of the page to filter your result. For example, if you are looking for branches that open on Sunday, check the box that says, “Open on Sunday” below “Branch Services.” Or if you are looking for ATMs that allow deposits, check the box that says, “Allow deposits” under “ATM services.”
For consumers looking for private client services with premium banking privileges and concierge banking, use the Chase private client locator: www.privateclient.chase.com to find one close to you, or better still, call this number → 888-994-5626.
Using Mobile App
- If you’re using an iPhone or iPad, go to iTunes and download the app. For those using Android, download the app from Google play store. Just type the keyword: “Chase Bank” in the search box and you will find the app.
- Open the app, locate and click “ATM & Branches”.
- Enter your ZIP code or city name (or state) of your location.
- All the branches/ATMs within your specified location will be displayed on your screen
- Go through the result and select your preferred branch to see address and working hours. Use the interactive map for directions.
How to Find Locations with Phone Numbers
You can also find Chase bank branch/ATM locations you via mobile banking. To do this, call any of the following numbers:
- 800-935-9935 → for U.S locations.
- 405-935-9935 → for international locations.
Follow the Steps Below:
- Dial any of the numbers above (based on your location). Once the system answers your call, it will prompt you to identify your information and PIN.
- When prompted, press 2, and then 4 for the ATM/branch locator.
- Now enter the requested information and pay attention to a list of ATMs and branches.
- Finally, write down the addresses of the ones you like and disconnect the call after you’ve gotten all the information you need.
Number of Branch locations in Each State in the U.S
|States where Chase Bank is Located||Number of branches in each state|