Citibank credit card payment is a post designed to guide you on how to make your bill payments. Feel free to skip the introductory part if you don’t find it relevant. Learn about Citibank working hours here.
There are various payment modes essentially designed for Citibank credit cardholders. These modes make it easier for cardholders to be able to pay their credit card bills without going through any stress. All Citibank credit cardholders can make payments with their credit cards on the bank’s official website, via online banking, through Bill Desk, by check or through demand draft.
Citibank Credit Card Payment
As earlier mentioned, Citibank cardholders have the privilege to pick from various payment options available to them. You make your payment via online banking or using ATM. Follow the instructions below to carry out Credit card payments.
Make payment via online banking
Follow this step-by-step guide to learn how to make Citibank credit card payments through its online banking system.
- Firstly, begin by visiting Citibank online banking page. The page appears like the one below:
- Locate and click “Sign On” at the top right part of the page.
- A login box will be displayed to you. Enter your Citibank Online Banking User ID and Password to proceed.
- After you login, below the “Payments & Transfer” tab, you will find “Make a payment or transfer,” click on it.
- Now choose “Transfer between my own accounts.”
- It is time for you to choose when you want the payment to be made.
- After that, click “Next” and have a review of the transfer.
- Finally, click “Confirm and Pay.”
Now your payment will be made at exactly when you set it to be.