Citibank is one of the subsidiaries of the financial multinational giant, Citigroup. The bank was founded as the City Bank of New York in 1812. It later became First National City Bank of New York. The bank provides various financial services such as mortgages, commercial loans, credit cards, lines of credit and personal loans. If you would like to find out about Citibank hours, see the information below. See Wells Fargo Bank hours for weekdays, Saturday and Sunday.
What Time Does Citibank Open & Close?
Citibank hours typically start at 8:00 a.m. and end at 5:00 PM, Monday through Friday (some branches open from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.). Note that Citibank operating time may vary in some locations. This is because some branches operate with modified hours. Also, keep in mind that these hours are likely to change during some special events and national holidays.
|Citibank Hours Today|
|Monday||8:00 AM||5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||8:00 AM||5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||8:00 AM||5:00 PM|
|Thursday||8:00 AM||5:00 PM|
|Friday||8:00 AM||5:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM||12:00 PM|
Is Citibank open on Saturday & Sunday?
During weekends, some branches open at 9 a.m. (some branches open at 10 a.m.) and close at 2 p.m. You should keep in mind that the information provided above may change during certain holidays or events. you can find out more about holiday hours below.
What Are Citibank Holiday Hours?
The bank may close during the following holidays:
- New Year’s Day
- Columbus Day
- Martin Luther King Junior’s Day
- Memorial Day
- Labor Day
- Veteran’s Day
- Fourth of July
- George Washington’s Day
Contact Customer Service
You can verify the details provided above, or better still, make further inquiries about Citibank hours by simply reaching out to the customer service representatives. Use any of the contact details provided below to get in touch with an advisor from the bank.
- Phone Number: This is one of the best ways to reach out to the bank’s management for urgent matters. Call: 1-800-627-3999 to speak with a customer care representative.
- Contact via Email: You can also contact the bank via email. At the time of writing this post, there is no email address officially assigned for this purpose. However, if you login to your account you will have the privilege to make use of its email form. For more information about this, check its contact page.
- Send them a Mail: You can also send them your queries or inquiries via mail. To do this, use this mail address: Citibank Client Services, 100 Citibank Dr. San Antonio, TX 78245. You will get a reply after some business days.
- Contact via Social Media: One other reliable way to contact Citibank is through a social networking platform like Twitter. this is its Twitter handle: @AskCiti. If you send them your queries, I’m sure they will reply you in no time.
We recommend that you contact Citibank by phone if you have an urgent situation, as that is the fastest and most reliable way to reach them.