Citibank is one of the biggest banks in the U.S, alongside Wells Fargo, Bank of America and Chase Bank. The financial institution currently has 700+ branch locations in the U.S. alone. If you live in major cities in the U.S, finding a branch location around your neighborhood is going to be completely hassle-free. You might also like: Regions Bank Near Me – Find Locations Close to You
Citibank Near Me – Find Locations Close to You
Follow these instructions to quickly find branches/ATMs near you.
- Firstly, visit Citibank Locator tool.
- Now enter your ZIP or postal code, street address, city and state or landmark of your location.
- Click on the blue search button. If you do everything right, all its branches/ATMs within the location you searched will be displayed on your screen.
- You should filter your search in order to get the best result. To do this, locate the drop-down menu underneath the search box that says “Filter Results.” Some of the options you will find are: Drive-up ATMs, Home lending, Financial Advisors, Check Deposit ATMs and so forth.
- After choosing your preferred options, click “Apply Filters.” Now your result will be based on the options you selected.
Using Mobile App
Follow the simple steps below to find locations close to you with its mobile app:
- Download the app from your mobile app store (for Android: Play store, iPhones/iPad: iTunes)
- Open the app on your mobile phone/tablet
- Tap the tab that says “Services.”
- Choose “ATM/Branch Locator.”
- Enter your ZIP code or address of the place you wish to find Citibank branches or ATMs.
- Choose whether to find “ATMs and branches” or “Branches Only,” and tap the button that says “List Results.” After you do this, all the branches and ATMs in that location will be displayed to you on a live map. You will see each branch/ATM’s address and hours of operation.
Contact Customer Service
If you are facing any form of technical challenges, you can contact a customer care representatives through any of the numbers below:
Call this number to get help: 009 1 210-677-0065
Other numbers to call
Below are customer care numbers for different departments:
For Online Banking
Account information, call any of these numbers:
Mobile/Text banking support:
Mortgage home equity
Consumer and college students’ cards
Home Equity Lines and Loans