First National Bank is the biggest subsidiary of F.N.B Corporation, which is based in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. The bank covers the following metropolitan areas in the U.S.: Washington, D.C.; Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania; Cleveland, Ohio; and Durham, Raleigh, Piedmont Triad, in North Carolina. It has approximately 370 branches and 550 ATM locations, and more than 4,000 employees. F.N.B. was founded in 1864 by Mercer County, Pennsylvania. It was initially named, “The National Bank of West Greenville”, and operated in the house of Samuel P. Johnson, who was the then president of the bank. Click this link to find First Convenience bank offices around your area.
First National Bank Near Me: Find Locations Close to You
Follow the simple instructions below to find branches and ATM locations:
- Begin by visiting F.N.B branch locator tool
- You will find a large search box with a map underneath it
- Enter your city and state, or the ZIP code in the search box
- Click the “Search” button and wait for the site to load
- Now, the site will look for all First F.N.B. branches and ATM locations close to you and display them on a live map.
- Go through the result and click any one of your choice on the map to see more options such as, the type of facility it is (ATM, branch, smart deposit). To see full details, click on “Details” on the tab. You will see all the details of the branch, including the opening and closing time, the manager’s phone number and the type of services it offers.
- Click on “Get Directions” (right next to the details button) to get a driving or walking direction to the branch or ATM.
Contact Customer Service
You can contact the customer service department if you are facing any kind of difficulty. For instance, if you find it difficult to navigate the website or you can’t find what you are looking for, then you need to reach out to the bank’s representatives for assistance.
Contact them via Phone Numbers: This is the fastest way to reach them. Call this Toll-Free Number: 1-800-555-5455 to speak with one of the representatives. This number is available from 8 AM to 9 PM ET (Monday to Friday). During weekend, you can call them from 8 AM to 5 PM ET (Saturday & Sunday). Here is an alternative: 1-833-BANK-FNB (226-5362).
Send Them an Email: You can also reach out to them via the following email address: FNBCustomerService@fnb-corp.com. NOTE: They will respond to your emails within 48 hours.
Send them a mail: You can also contact them via the following mailing address: First Nation Bank of Pennsylvania Attn: Legal Dept. 3015 Glimcher Blvd. Hermitage, PA 16148.