HDFC stands for Housing Development Finance Corporation. It is an Indian banking and finance company. Its headquarters is located in Mumbai, Maharashtra. It is considered the largest bank in India by market capitalization. In 2016, it was ranked 69th position in BrandZ Top 100 Most Valuable Brands around the world. Also, it is India’s biggest private sector lender at the angle of assets.
The bank currently has almost 90,000 permanent employees, and it also has presence in Dubai, Hong Kong and Bahrain. Some of its products and services are as follows: retail banking, wholesale banking, personal loans, credit cards, treasury, loans against property, auto loans, double loan, two-wheeler loans, and lifestyle loan.
What you should know about HDFC Netbanking
All customers of this financial institution has free access to netbanking. This means that customers are free to register and start accessing their accounts online at the comfort of their home, office or workplace. Its online banking facility gives customers the privilege to login to their bank account or credit card and access to their banking transactions such as estatments, transaction history and so on.
Why should I use this service?
Its benefits does not stop at just having access to your estatement and transaction history. Customers will also enjoy the following benefits:
- Make bill payments at the comfort of your home, office or workplace.
- Transfer money between different accounts.
- Get steady alerts about your banking activities and more.
In fact, with this service, you won’t need to stand on boring banking queues anymore, because virtually all the transactions you do at the bank branch are available on its netbanking services. With just your phone or computer, you will become a full manager of your bank account. You can access your account at anytime, anywhere!
HDFC Netbanking Login
To be able to login to your online banking account, you need two things, your User ID and Password. If you do not have this, go to the next two headings and follow the instructions to register. However, if you have this already, follow the simple instructions below to login:
- Firstly, go to the bank’s official website with this link: www.hdfcbank.com
- Now, at the right part of the page, locate the Netbanking tab and click “LOGIN.”
- In the next page, click “CONTINUE TO NETBANKING.”
- Now enter your User ID/Customer ID in the appropriate box, as shown in the image below. After that, click “Continue.”
- Another box will open for you to enter your password. Now enter your IPIN (Password) in the appropriate box.
- You will be required to confirm your Secure Access Image and Message before you can login. To do this, just check the small box beside it.
- Finally, click the “Login” button. You will be taken to your dashboard where you can start carrying out all kinds of banking transactions.
That’s it, you have successfully logged in to your account.
Forgot your Password?
If you forgot your password, no need to worry, just follow the simple instructions below to retrieve it right away:
- Begin by visiting its password retrieval page
- Enter your Customer ID in the appropriate box
- Now confirm the mobile number registered with the bank, and the One Time Password (OPT) received.
- If you are a NR customer with Indian Mobile Number updated with the bank, select your Debit Card and type in your card details in the appropriate boxes. If you are an NR customer with International Mobile Number updated with the bank, then enter your One Time Password (OTP) sent to the email ID you registered with the bank.
- After providing all required details, you can now instantly set a new password and login to your account.
HDFC Netbanking Registration
- Go to netbanking registration page
- Enter your customer ID in the box provided.
- Enter the security text check in the box and click continue.
- Now just follow the rest of the procedures – they are self-explanatory.
Contact its customer care unit
If you are having any difficulty, or you need assistance in anyway, you can reach out to the customer care representatives via the contact information below. HDFC has an army of customer service representatives ready to attend to your needs. So, feel free to contact them and make some inquiries or request for assistance. There different ways you can contact the bank. The first thing you need to do is to visit this link: www.hdfcbank.com/personal/customer-centre. Now follow the guide below to know which contact option is better:
Contact HDFC via phone number: One of the best ways to contact the customer care representatives is through phone number. Visit the link above and click “Call us.” A list of numbers for all cities will be displayed to you. Now dial and call the appropriate number for your city.
Message Customer Service: You can also write the customer care representatives. However, there is a drawback in this method. You will have to wait for 10 working days before you will get a response. To do this, visit the link above and click “Write to us.”
Email its customer unit: You can also send them an email. To do this, visit the above link and click “Email us.”
Visit them: Another way to reach out to the customer service representatives is to visit any of the nearest branch within your location.
If your matter is urgent, I would suggest that you use the phone number method. If you call them, they would attend to you immediately. But if you write them, it would take days for them to reply you. So, for urgent matters, call them.