Bank of America near me is an article designed to teach you the easy ways to find BofA branch and ATM locations around your neighborhood or your current location.
Bank of America is one of the largest banks in United States. Its headquarters is situated in Charlotte, N.C. This giant financial institution was established in 1998. It first began operation in 1904 in San Francisco as the Bank of Italy. the bank later became Bank of America, and was ranked as the world’s largest commercial banking institution in the 1930s. Currently, the establishment has thousands of banking locations across United States.
This post is designed to teach you the simplest ways to find Bank of America branch locations and ATMs near you. After reading through this post, you will be able to find BofA branch locations around your neighborhood.
How to find Bank of America Near me
To find Bank of America near you is quite easy, all you need is an internet connection and a smartphone or computer. This step also covers how you can find BofA hours of operation and driving directions for your preferred location with a live map.
Follow the easy steps below to get started.
- Firstly, go to Bank of America website through this link: www.locators.bankofamerica.com/
- You will see a search box.
- Now enter the ZIP code, landmark or the specific address of the place you wish to find BofA banking locations, if you know it. Else, just enter the city and state of where you are and click on “Search.”
- Locate a blue tab at the top of the locations page with the phrase, “Find locations with…” The tab is beneath Bank of America symbol.
Now click the blue tab and it will trigger a drop-down menu with some options to filter your search results. You will find options like “Night deposits accepted,” “ATM Services Available,” “Accepts appointments,” “Express financial center” and more.
- After you have checked your preferred options, click on “Done” and a new result will be shown to you, based on your preference.
- Now to get directions to your preferred location, click on “Directions.” This button is located somewhere around the bottom of each Bank of America branch location listing in every result. After clicking it, you will be prompted to leave Bank of America’s website to Google map. Bank of America website will redirect you to Google maps, where you will find driving directions to your preferred location.
How to find Bank of America ATM near me
There are three ways you can find Bank of America ATM near you. You can find it using search engines like Google or Bing, or by using the bank’s mobile app, or by using its online center.
How to find Bank of America ATM near me with the bank’s mobile app
This app is not only for finding locations. It also gives you the privilege to run all sort of banking transactions with it, such as checking your balance, making deposits, making transfers and so forth. Having this app on your phone is like having a whole branch of BofA with you wherever you go. If you are the busy type who barely have time to go to bank, I strongly recommend this app – because with it you can carry out banking transactions anytime, anywhere!
Related: Bank of America online banking guide
Below are simple steps to follow to find Bank of America locations through the bank’s mobile app.
- Firstly, download and install the app from your mobile store. If you are using an android device, go to Google Play Store and download it. For iOS (iPhone|iPad) users, go to iTunes and download it. If you are using windows mobile, go to Microsoft Windows mobile store and download it.
- Open the app and click on “Find a Location” right next to the red balloon.
- Next, click “Allow.” This will enable location services in your device, with which the app will quickly find the nearest Bank of America ATMs and point you in the direction.
- Next, click on the “ATMs” button somewhere at the bottom of the page, and a map of your neighborhood or your current location will pop up with pins displaying all the Bank of America ATMs around.
- Finally, click on the pin very close to your current location and the address will pop up on your screen.
If your search results do not match with your present location, you will need to adjust your mobile device settings. Here is what you should do, look for “Location” or “Location Services” in the settings menu on your phone and adjust the settings so that your exact current location can be found by your device’s GPS. That way, the app will be able to give you accurate results.
How to find Bank of America ATM near me with the Bank’s online financial center locator
Another easy way to find Bank of America ATM locations is through BofA’s online financial center. Follow these steps below to realize this method.
- Firstly, go to Bank of America financial center locator through this link: www.locators.bankofamerica.com/
- Go through the list and select your state.
- Select your city
- View the results. It contains the nearest BofA ATMs (they will be shown to you first). The distance will be displayed on the map somewhere around the right part of your screen.
Bank of America Near me – How to find Bank of America ATM near me with Google or Bing.
Another easy way to find BofA ATM is through popular search engines like Google and Bing. Follow these simple instructions below to find the nearest BofA ATM in your neighborhood or current location.
- Firstly, go to Google.com or Bing.com.
- In the search box, type in “Bank of America ATMs near me” and click on the “Search” button.
- You will be shown a list of ATM locations on a map. The closest 3 ATMs are usually displayed with addresses and phone numbers.
Read also: How to find Chase Bank and ATMs near you
Bank of America has over 16,000 ATMs which make ATM banking quite easy for its customers. This giant financial institution also provides online banking services to more than 34 million people, 23 million customers who use mobile banking services included.
Bank of America near me
As long as you are in one of the 37 states Bank of America is currently serving, finding a BofA branch location will be quite easy, because there are thousands of BofA branches in these states (including Washington, D.C.).
If you don’t like the idea of finding a branch online, or you are having some technical challenges in finding a branch around your neighborhood, call this number à 844-401-8500 to speak with Bank of America customer service representatives for assistance.
Below are the 37 states and number of Bank of America branches in each. Take your time to go through the lists to find out how many branches are in your state.
Bank of America Branches across United States
Bank of America branch locations across United States is 2,508. The bank is currently serving 37 states in the U.S. including Washington, D.C. branches.
Below are the states and estimation of how many Bank of America branches each state has.
States with more 100 Bank of America Branch Locations
Number of Locations
States with 1 to 10 Bank of America Branch Locations
- New Mexico
- Washington, D.C.
States with 11 to 20 Bank of America Branch Locations
States with 21 to 50 Bank of America Branch Locations
- New Hampshire
- Rhode Island
States with 51 to 100 Bank of America Branch Locations
- South Carolina
- North Carolina