Bank of America near me is an article designed to teach you the easy ways to find BofA branch and ATM locations around your neighborhood or your current location.
BofA is one of the largest banks in United States. Its headquarters is in Charlotte, N.C. This giant financial institution was established in 1998. It first began operation in 1904 in San Francisco as the Bank of Italy. the bank later became Bank of America, and was ranked as the world’s largest commercial banking institution in the 1930s. Currently, the establishment has thousands of banking locations across United States. The bank also has a reliable and efficient online banking facilities.
This post is designed to teach you the simplest ways to find branch locations and ATMs close to you. See Bank of America business hours here.
How to find Bank of America Near me
- Firstly, go to Bank of America website through this link: https://locators.bankofamerica.com/
- You will see a search box.
- Now enter the ZIP code, landmark or the specific address of the place you wish to find BofA banking locations, if you know it. Else, just enter the city and state of where you are and click on “Search.”
- Locate a blue tab at the top of the locations page with the phrase, “Find locations with…”
Now click the blue tab and it will trigger a drop-down menu with some options to filter your search results. You will find options like “Night deposits accepted,” “ATM Services Available,” “Accepts appointments,” “Express financial center” and more.
- After you have checked your preferred options, click on “Done” and a new result will be shown to you, based on your preference.
- Now to get directions to your preferred location, click on “Directions.” This button is in each location tab that make up your results. After clicking it, you will be redirected to Google map, where you will find driving directions to your chosen branch location.
How to find Bank of America Branches with Mobile Phone
You can easily do this with its mobile banking app. Having this app on your phone is like having a whole branch of BofA with you wherever you go. If you are the busy type who barely have time to go to bank, I strongly recommend this app – because with it you can carry out banking transactions anytime, anywhere!
- Firstly, download and install the app from your mobile store. If you are using an android device, go to Google Play Store and download it. For iOS (iPhone|iPad) users, go to iTunes and download it. If you are using windows mobile, go to Microsoft Windows mobile store and download it.
- Open the app and click on “Find a Location” right next to the red balloon.
- Next, click “Allow.” This will enable location services in your device, with which the app will quickly find the nearest Bank of America ATMs and point you in the direction.
- Next, click on the “ATMs” button somewhere at the bottom of the page, and a map of your neighborhood or your current location will pop up with pins displaying all the branches and ATMs around.
- Finally, click on the pin very close to your current location and the address will pop up on your screen.
What to do if your results do not match
If your search results do not match with your present location, you will need to adjust your mobile device settings. Here is what you should do, look for “Location” or “Location Services” in the settings menu on your phone and adjust the settings so that your exact current location can be found by your device’s GPS. That way, the app will be able to give you accurate results.
If you don’t like the idea of finding a branch online, or you are having some technical challenges in finding a branch around your neighborhood, call this number: 844-401-8500 to speak customer service representatives for assistance.
Below are the 37 states and number of Bank of America branches in each. Take your time to go through the lists to find out how many branches are in your state.
Branches across United States
Bank of America branch locations across United States is 2,508. The bank is currently serving 37 states in the U.S. including Washington, D.C. branches.
Below are the states and estimation of how many Bank of America branches each state has.
States with more than 100 Branch Locations
|States||Number of Locations|
States with 1 to 10 Branch Locations
- New Mexico
- Washington, D.C.
States with 11 to 20 Branch Locations
States with 21 to 50 Bank of America Branch Locations
- New Hampshire
- Rhode Island
States with 51 to 100 Branch Locations
- South Carolina
- North Carolina