This post is basically for those residing in countries not currently accepted by Clickbank. There are lots of reasons why Clickbank is rejecting some countries. One of the major reasons is that some of these countries have bad cyber reputation. That is, there are lots of cyber-crime or online fraudulent activities coming from such countries. Hence, Clickbank tend to place such countries on its blacklist. However, people residing in these countries have deviced various means to create Clickbank accounts, but in most cases find it difficult to withdraw their earnings from the platform. If you fall under this category, then you are reading the right post. I will teach you the easiest way to withdraw your earnings on Clickbank, constantly. See Clickbank newly accepted countries list.
How to Withdraw Clickbank Earnings
NOTE: This post is for everybody. This method is not just for countries not accepted by Clickbank, so whether your country is accepted by Clickbank or not, you can use this method, it works perfectly.
Introduction to Payoneer Bank
Clickbank at the moment does not accept PayPal. It prefers to pay affiliates directly into their bank accounts. So we will need to create a U.S based virtual bank account. One of the best US virtual banks out there is Payoneer. This bank is quite magnificent when it comes to online transactions. You can also use this bank account for all other online transactions, like receiving and sending money overseas or with other affiliates or CPA programs. In fact, with your Payoneer bank account, you will be limitless when it comes to online transactions.
How Payoneer Works
Payoneer is a virtual bank that is based in United States. The bank currently accepts applicants globally. When you create a Payonner bank account, an account number will be assigned to you, just like in your local banks; and a Mastercard will be shipped down to your location, with which you can withdraw your money from your local ATMs or anywhere in the world.
You will need to insert your Payoneer account number in your payment settings on Clickbank. When you do this, all your earnings on Clickbank will be automatically transferred to your Payoneer bank account. Every time your earnings reach your set threshold, Clickbank will deposit them into your Payoneer account. Now with the Mastercard you will receive from Payoneer, you can easily withdraw the money from your local ATMs.
How to create a Payoneer Bank Account
Creating a Payoneer bank account is quite easy and completely free – no money is required to do this. Once you create your Payoneer account, the bank will have your ATM shipped down to your location. To avoid repeating myself, I have previously written a short post that will guide you on how to create a Payoneer account within a couple of minutes. Read through this post => open Payoneer account.
NOTE: Payoneer will send your ATM to your address. So make sure that you provide the right address and postal code in order to avoid them from sending it to a wrong location. If your house does not have a number or a particular address, make sure then use the postal code of the post office that is close to your house, that way you can walk down there and pick up your card when it arrives.
How to Link you Payoneer Account with Clickbank
After you have successfully created a Payoneer account and now have your bank account number, the next thing you will need to do is to synch your Payoneer bank account with Clickbank. Follow these simple instructions below to do that:
- Firstly, go to Clickbank and login to your account.
- Now locate and click the button that says “SETTINGS” at the top-right part of the page.
- A new page will open, this new page will contain your Clickbank personal profile and payment settings.
- Scroll down until you find the payment settings tab. Now click “edit” at the top-right part of the box.
- A new page will open for you to edit your payment details.
- I recommend that you set your “Payment threshold” to $50. Set your “Payment Method” to “Direct Deposit,” and your “Payment Frequency” to “Weekly.”
- Now choose UNITED STATES as your banking country, and NEW YORK as your banking city.
- In the “Bank Name” field, type: Community Federal Savings Bank.
- Now go to www.myaccount.payoneer.com and login to your Payoneer bank account, and locate your account number. To do this, click “Global Payment Services”
and all your account details will be shown to you.
- Copy your account number and go back to Clickbank and insert it in the box that says “Account Number.” Do the same for routing number. Look for your routing number and copy it and go back to Clickbank and paste it in the box that says “Routing Number.”
- Finally, set the Account Type to “Checking” and then click “SAVE CHANGES.”
Now that you have successfully created and synched your Payoneer account number to Clickbank, whenever your earning reaches your set threshold, Clickbank will automatically deposit it to your Payoneer Bank Account. Like I mentioned above, with the Payoneer Mastercard, you can withdraw your earnings from your local ATMs or anywhere in the world. This method is tested and trusted and is one of the best method I have come across so far.
This method is specifically designed for Clickbank rejected countries. However, it works for all countries. So you can use it whether your country fall under the category or not. In other words, people from Clickbank accepted countries can also use this method – it is for everybody.
NOTE: You can also use your Payoneer Bank Account for other online transactions such as:
- Make payments to or get payments from your foreign clients
- Withdraw money from ATMs around the globe
- With your earnings from freelance marketplaces
- Buy things online (online shopping)
- Place Adverts with big and reputable companies such as Google, Bing, Facebook etc. and so forth.