Kiwibank is a subsidiary of New Zealand Post Limited, the Accident Compensation Corporation and New Zealand Superannuation. Some of its banking services are offered through postShops (post offices) and financial services. Kiwibank is owned by the New Zealand government: New Zealand Superannuation Fund owns 49% and New Zealand Post owns 51%. Susan Macken is the current chairperson of the Board of Directors. You might also like: Cenlar login guide.
Kiwibank Login Guide
Follow the simple instructions below to access your account online:
- Go to the web login page of the bank
- A login form will be presented to you
- Enter your “Access number” and Password in the appropriate boxes
- Click “Log in to internet banking”
- You will be taken to your account’s dashboard where you can perform all kinds of banking transactions.
Forgot Your Password?
Follow the simple steps below to retrieve your password:
- Go to the login page following the instructions above
- Locate and click “Need to reset your password?” underneath the two login boxes
- You will be taken to a new page
- Enter your access number and mobile phone number in the appropriate boxes
- Click “Next” to finish the process and reset your password.
Forgot Your Access Number?
You can find your access number on the bank’s card or statements from them. Check your cards or statements from the bank to find your access number.
Contact Customer Service
If you are having trouble accessing your account or retrieving your login details, call any of the numbers below for assistance:
New Zealand: 0800 113 355
From overseas: +64 4 473 1133
Other Phone Numbers
Business customers: You can reach its business team with the phone numbers below (anytime between 8AM and 6PM):
- Freephone number: 0800 601 601
- From Overseas: +64 4 803 1646
- Fax: 04 460 9117
You Can send them emails via the following address: [email protected]