Merrick bank is one of the top credit card issuers in the United States. It was established in 1997, and it currently serves over 1.5 million card holders. MerrrickBank is FDIC insured and is one of the top issuers of Visa ® cards. The Bank is also an authorized issuer of MasterCard ®. Below are some of its services Checking and Savings, Home Equity Loan, Auto Loan, Mortgage, IRA/401k, Loan (others), Investment Banking and Credit Card Services. Merrick Bank login is post designed to teach you how to login to your account and how enroll.
Merrick Bank Login Guide
Follow these simple instructions below to login to your account.
- Firstly, go to Merrick Bank Logon page
- Enter your Username and Password in the appropriate boxes.
- If you would like your browser to save your login details for faster login next time, check the small box that says “Remember Me.” NOTE: This is not advisable if you are using a public computer or device to login, or if you are connected to a public WI-FI
- After entering your login details, click on the button that says “Log In.”
- Now you will be taken to your account’s homepage from whence you can carry out all sort of banking transactions right from your computer.
Here are some of the activities you will be able to carry out after you login to your account.
- Credit card payments
- Online Payments
- Online shopping
- Bill Payment
- Assessment of account History and many more
Did you forget your password?
If you forgot your Merrick Bank login password, follow this simple instructions to retrieve it right away.
- While you are on the login page, click on “Forgot Username or Password?” underneath the “Log In” button that is below the two login boxes.
- You will be taken to a page with two boxes.Now you will be required to enter your Merrick Bank account number in the first box, and your username in the second box.
- After entering the required information, click on “Continue” to retrieve your account.
Did your forget your username?
If you forgot your login Username, follow these simple instructions below to recover it right away.
- While on the login page, click on “Forgot Username or Password.”
- You will be taken to a new page with two boxes. Underneath the boxes, you will find a link that says “Forgot Username?” click on it.
- Now you will be taken to another page with 3 boxes.You are to enter your “Account Number” in the first box, the “Last 4 digits of social security number” in the second box, and your “Last Name” in the third box.
- Proceed by clicking on the button that says “Continue” to retrieve your username.
Merrick Bank Login with mobile app
The bank has a tremendous app basically designed to facilitate online banking. With this app you can carry out all sort of transactions on the go with your mobile phone. In fact, having this app on your phone is like carrying one of its branches with you wherever you go. If you are the busy kind of person who barely have chance to go to the bank, I strongly recommend that you get this app, because with it you can carry out banking transactions anytime, anywhere.
Follow these simple instructions to login with your mobile phone or tablet.
- Firstly, download the app from your mobile store. If your device is an android based platform, download the app at Google Play store. For those who are using iOS based devices (such as iPhone or iPad), download it from iTunes. If you are using a Microsoft Windows based mobile device, download the app from Microsoft mobile store.
- After downloading the app, open it.
- Now enter your username and the password in the appropriate boxes provided and click on “Log In.”
If you are using a personal computer or device to login, you might want to check the button that says “Remember Me” for easier and faster login next time. Note to self, do not try this if you are using someone else’s mobile device to login, so as to prevent your account from being compromised.
If you forgot your Username or password, or you wish to enroll via your mobile device, click on the link that says “Need help with User Name, Password, or Enrollment?” and follow the guideline that would be provided to retrieve your password and username, or enroll for an account.
Merrick Bank Enrollment guide
If you don’t already have a credit card account, follow these simple guide to enroll for one right away.
- Firstly, go to Merrick Bank login page
- Underneath the two login boxes, you will find a link that says “Not enrolled? Sign up now” click on it
- You will be taken to a page where you will be required to fill out some necessary information. This first page will require that you provide your Account number, Date of birth and the last four digits of your Social Security Number (SSN).
4.After providing the information as required, click on “Next” and you will be taken to another page for another step. Follow the same procedure to finalize your application.
Contact Customer Service
If you are facing any technical challenge as regards Merrick Bank login or other kind of activities, feel free to call these numbers in order to speak with its customer care representatives for assistance or guidelines.
- (800) 660-8953
- (800) 253-2322
Check out Merrick Bank’s contact page here. http://www.merrickbank.com/Contact-Merrick-Bank.aspx
You can also contact them via the address below
Merrick Bank, Customer Service
P.O. Box 9201
Old Bethpage, NY 11804-9001