Merrick bank is one of the top credit card issuers in the United States. It was established in 1997, and it currently serves over 1.5 million card holders. MerrrickBank is FDIC insured and is one of the top issuers of Visa ® cards. The Bank is also an authorized issuer of MasterCard ®. Below are some of its services Checking and Savings, Home Equity Loan, Auto Loan, Mortgage, IRA/401k, Loan (others), Investment Banking and Credit Card Services. Merrick Bank login is post designed to teach you how to login to your account and how enroll. You might also like: Capital One Bank Online account login. Click the link to learn how to access your account online.
Merrick Bank Login Guide
Follow these simple instructions below to login to your account.
- Firstly, go to Merrick Bank Logon page
- Enter your Username and Password in the appropriate boxes.
- If you would like your browser to save your login details for faster login next time, check the small box that says “Remember Me.” NOTE: This is not advisable if you are using a public computer or device to login, or if you are connected to a public WI-FI
- After entering your login details, click on the button that says “Log In.”
- Now you will be taken to your account’s homepage from whence you can carry out all sort of banking transactions right from your computer.
Forgot Your Password?
If you forgot your Merrick Bank login password, follow this simple instructions to retrieve it right away.
- While you are on the login page, click on “Forgot Username or Password?” underneath the “Log In” button that is below the two login boxes.
- You will be taken to a page with two boxes.Now you will be required to enter your Merrick Bank account number in the first box, and your username in the second box.
- After entering the required information, click on “Continue” to retrieve your account.
Contact Customer Service
If you are facing any technical challenge as regards Merrick Bank login or other kind of activities, feel free to call these numbers in order to speak with its customer care representatives for assistance or guidelines.
- (800) 660-8953
- (800) 253-2322