PNC Bank is a financial services corporation headquartered in Pittsburgh. It is one of the best banking institutions in the United States. It provides various kinds of financial services such as retail and business banking, asset and wealth management, real estate finance, information processing, loan servicing, specialized government and corporation entities.
PNC Bank Login Guide
- Begin by visiting its official website
- Now locate the login tab that says “Sign on to Online Banking” at the top-right part of the page.
- A login form will be provided to you. Enter your user ID and Password in the appropriate boxes.
- Now click “Login.”
If the Login details you have entered in the boxes are correct, you would be taken to your dashboard, where you can carry out banking transactions.
If you have forgotten your password, follow these simple steps to retrieve it right away:
- Firstly, go back to PNC homepage with the link above and locate the login tab (at the top-right part of the page). Now click “Forgot User ID or Password.” You will find this below the two login boxes.
- You will be taken to a new page. Now click “Start Reset Password.”
- Enter your online banking user ID and your social security number or tax identification number and your account number in the appropriate boxes. and click “Next.”
- The bank will validate your details, if they are correct, you would be given a privilege to create a new password for your account.
Contact Customer Service
Call this number for inquiries and assistance: 1-888-762-2265 (1-888-PNC-BANK). It is available from 7 A.M to 10 P.M, ET., Monday through Friday. If you are calling from outside United States, you can reach out to the general customer service by calling International Collect: 412-803-7711. It is also available from 7 A.M to 10 P.M, ET., Monday to Friday. During weekends (Saturday and Sunday), it is available from 8 A.M to 5 P.M.