Regions Bank is one of the biggest financial institutions in USA that provides very essential services to customers, like online personal banking, commercial and consumer banking, trust, securities brokerage, insurance and mortgage products and services. See how I find Regions Bank Near me in less than 2 minutes. Find all its locations close to you. Learn how to login to TSB Bank account online with your phone or computer.
Regions Login Guide
- Go to the bank’s official page
- A login form will be presented to you
- Enter your user ID and Password
- Click ‘Log In’. You will be taken to your account’s dashboard where you can carry out banking activities.
How to Enroll
- Visit Regions online banking official page following the guide above
- You will find ‘Enroll for online banking’ below the ‘Log In’ button, click on it.
- Next, a page with a headline, ‘Getting Started’ will be shown to you. Now select the ‘continue’ button at the bottom of the page to proceed.
- Go on by choosing any of these options – ‘installment loan or credit card’ and ‘saving or checking account’. Since we’re signing up for Regions online personal banking, the right option is ‘saving or checking.’
- For choosing ‘checking or saving account’ option, you will have to select your bank account type – two options would be given – personal and business. The right choice is personal.
- Now you will be asked to enter your account number, social security number or ATM check card number.
- After providing all the necessary information as required, the next thing will be to create your own online banking ID and Password.
- You will receive a confirmation message from Regions bank authority. Now you will need to complete your registration by completing a simple task.
If you have a business account or other type of account that is not personal account, you can still create your online banking account by following the same steps. The only difference is that when you get to step 4, choose ‘installment loan or credit card’ option instead of ‘saving or checking.’