Regions Bank is a financial corporation based in America. It offers banking and financial services to its customers. It is a member of the S&P 500 and is the biggest deposit holder in Alabama with its current asset at $22.8 billion, which makes it 22nd largest bank in America, and the 10th largest bank in United States. It currently has over 1,700 branch locations and 2,400 ATMs in the Midwest, South and Texas. The bank is currently present in 16 states. It offers services such as corporate and retail banking, security brokerage, mortgage, insurance products and so forth. Regions Bank hours usually begins in the morning and ends in the evening. You can also find Santander Bank locations by simply clicking the link.
Regions Bank Near Me – Find Locations Close to You
- Go to the bank’s locator tool page.
- Enter your ZIP code or street address, or the landmark of the place you wish to find branch locations and click on “Find.”
- Here is what would happen if you do this, Regions Bank locator will locate its branches and ATMs within the ZIP code or address of the place you searched for and display them to you.
- You can get a direction through the map and walk or drive down to your preferred branch location.To do this, click on “Get Direction,” a map will appear on your screen with directions to the place your preferred branch is situated. Or simply click on any of the icons that indicate a branch on the map and enter your address to get a direction to the place.
Using Mobile App
- The app is currently available for two major platforms: Android and iOS (iPhone & iPad). Download it from your app store.
- Open the app on your mobile phone or tablet.
- Tap on the link that says “Locations,” and choose one of the browsers on your phone/tablet.
- Enter your ZIP code or address of the place you wish to find branches or ATMs.
- Now check the button that says “Branches & ATMs.”
- Click “Find.”
This is what will happen after you click on “Find,” all Regions bank branches and ATMs within that location will be displayed on your screen. Tap any one of your choice for details such as address, hours of business and so forth.To view your results on a live map, click on “View Map” (at the top right corner part of the page).
Number of Branch Locations in the United States
|State||Number of Branch Locations|
Contact Customer Service
You can reach out to the customer care representatives with any of the numbers below:
Customer Service Center Number 1-800-734-4667
For online banking services 1-800-472-2265
Regions Credit Card Customer Service 1-800-253-2265
Visa Check Card 1-800-295-8472