Regions online personal banking – Regions Bank is one of the biggest financial institutions in USA that provides very essential services to customers, like online personal banking, commercial and consumer banking, trust, securities brokerage, insurance and mortgage products and services.
Regions online personal banking gives customers the privilege to enjoy many facilities that the bank provides. To get a good understanding, you can visit www.regions.com/onlinebanking and go to personal banking to see the facilities that are offered by the bank’s online personal banking platform to its customers. These facilities also extend to other banking platforms, such as business banking. As a matter of fact, the bank allows online banking to all of its customers – it offers different opportunities to people who prefer to bank online.
With Regions online personal banking, users can request for their bank statements online, carry out money transfer – automatic money transfer and automatic payments for the monthly payments – which minimizes the burden to remember due date of all the bills. The platform also gives you the opportunity for single transfer. A user can create payees in their accounts and make payments whenever the need arises, without going through any stress.
Regions online personal banking – more features
Apart from the transfer and payments features, Regions online personal banking platform also has several other e-services which a customer can utilize. For example, a user can manage his/her accounts online and enable other services too.
Users can also make use of mobile devices to carry out banking transactions through the use of the mobile banking site, which is considered to be simpler as it enables one to carry out basic transactions on the go with just their mobile devices.
Regions online personal banking is undoubtably a really great platform for online personal bankers. Regions have shown us that they give utmost importance to the needs and convenience of its customers by introducing this stress-free online banking platform. In other words, they have placed their customers first by making available the basic and most important things to its customers.
Regions Online Banking – Registration Guide
To start leveraging the great features I earlier mentioned of, you need to first register with the Regions online banking platform. The registration is easy and hassle-free, just follow the 8 steps below to have your account ready.
- Visit Regions online banking official page
- You will find ‘Enroll for online banking’ below the ‘Log In’ button, click on it.
- Next, a page with a headline, ‘Getting Started’ will be shown to you. Now select the ‘continue’ button at the bottom of the page to proceed.
- Go on by choosing any of these options – ‘installment loan or credit card’ and ‘saving or checking account’. Since we’re signing up for Regions online personal banking, the right option is ‘saving or checking.’
- For choosing ‘checking or saving account’ option, you will have to select your bank account type – two options would be given – personal and business. The right choice is personal.
- Now you will be asked to enter your account number, social security number or ATM check card number.
- After providing all the necessary information as required, the next thing will be to create your own online banking ID and Password.
- Finally, after finishing the process, you will receive a confirmation message from Regions bank authority. Now you will need to complete your registration by completing a simple task.
If you have a business account or other type of account that is not personal account, you can still create your online banking account by following the same steps. The only difference is that when you get to step 4, choose ‘installment loan or credit card’ option instead of ‘saving or checking.’
How to login to Regions bank online banking account
Now that you have successfully completed your registration, the next thing is how to log into your account.
- To log into your account, go to Regions online banking Login Page: https://securebank.regions.com/login.aspx
- Now enter your Regions online personal banking ID and Password (the ones you created above)
- Finally, click the ‘Log In’ button to log into your account – now you will have full access to your account.
Credit Card Facility Of Regions Bank
Regions bank also gives credit cards to its users in order for them to use their accounts with ease. There are 4 types of credit cards; users can choose whichever one they prefer (any one that suits them). Users can use any of the credit cards for services, such as shopping (online and offline), travelling, eating at restaurants or hotels and more. The types of credit cards are as follows: signature credit card, student credit card, and platinum credit card.
If you are interested in acquiring any of the aforementioned credit cards, go to Regions Bank credit card page and find out more about the facility. Or you can call this number – 1-800-240-7887.
Regions online banking platform is one of the best out there. Just like I made mention at the beginning of this post, it gives you limitless features which makes carrying out online banking transactions quite easy and hassle-free.
With Regions online personal banking or other types of banking platforms, you can save yourself a lot of stress and money. You can carry out transactions of virtually any kind at the comfort of your home or offices (working or business places).
So, if you’re not already utilizing this great platform, you can do so by creating a free account following the easy steps above. You can customize, change and manage your Regions bank accounts without going through the stress of visiting any of the branches.