Santander bank was formally known as Sovereign Bank. It is a subsidiary of Santander Group; and it is based in Boston. It has about 650 retail banking locations, over 2000 ATMs and approximately 9000 staff. Some of its services are: retail banking, corporate banking, cash management, mortgages, credit card, insurance, trust and wealth management, and capital market. See Santander Bank hours here. If you wish to find Suntrust branches and ATMs, click the link.
Santander Bank Near Me: Find Locations Close to You
Follow these simple instructions:
- Go to Santander bank locator
- A search box will be presented to you
- Enter the ZIP code, address or the name of the city (place) you wish to find its branches (Example: New York, NY).
- Click “Go.” If you do everything right, all its branches and ATM locations within your specified area will be displayed on your screen.
- To get the best out of this, you will need to filter your result. You can do this by selecting your preferred options below the search box. For example, if you are looking for branches that open on Sunday, select the option that says, “Open Sunday.” NOTE: You can choose more than one filter.
- Your result will now display according to your selected options.
Your result will be displayed on a live map. Click any of the branches/ATMs to see the distance, address, opening and closing time. If you need direction, click “Get directions.”
Contact Customer Service
If you are facing any kind challenge, contact a customer care representative through any of the information below:
- Phone Number: 1-877-768-2265 (Available from 6 a.m. to 10 p.m. ET, Monday to Sunday)
- If you need to send an email, go to its customer service contact page, fill out the email form and click “Submit.”
- For customers with hearing impairments, you can speak with a representative through this number: 1-800-428-9121 (TTY/TDD).
- Customers Outside USA: If you are not in the U.S, call this number: 1-401-824-3400