Scotiabank, also known as The Bank of Nova Scotia is the third largest bank in Canada by market capitalisation and deposits. It has approximately 25 million customers around the globe. Some of its services are: corporate and investment banking, wealth management, commercial and personal banking. As of October 2018, it had assets worth $998 billion and 88, 000 employees. The bank is headquartered in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. Click the following link learn how to find Huntington branch locations around your neighborhood.
Scotiabank Near Me – Find Locations Close to You
Follow the simple instructions below:
- Go to Scotiabank location finder through this link: https://intl.scotiabank.com/en-bb/locator/default.aspx
- A search box will be presented to you
- Enter your ZIP code, name of city/state or house address in the box
- Click “Go”.
- The tool will look for all Scotiabank branches and ATM locations close to you and display them to you on a live map.
- You will find the address and phone number of each branch. If you would like to get direction, click “Direction.”
If you want your result to be specific, you will need to filter it. Below the search box, you will find search options such as “Branches,” “ATMs”. Select your preferred option. For example, if you are looking for branches only, check the box that says, “Branches”. If you are looking for branches that are open now, check the box that says, “Open Now.”
Contact Scotiabank Customer Service
If you are facing any kind of challenges such as difficulty in site navigation or you would like some assistance in any way, you can contact a customer care representative with any of the information below.
Phone Number: This is one of the easiest and fastest ways to contact Scotiabank representatives. For assistance or inquiries, call: 1-800-4-SCOTIA or 1-800-472-6842.
Use Twitter: This is another fast and reliable way to contact the bank’s representatives. Use this handle to find its official page on Twitter: @SocialbankHelps.
Send them a mail: You can also reach out to them by sending a letter to its corporate head office through the follow address: Scotiabank Head Office, 44 King St West, Toronto ON, M5H 1H1.