SunTrust online banking facility enables customers to access their account and carry out financial transactions such as: transfer of funds, bill payment, money deposit and so forth.
Suntrust Login Guide: Simple Instructions to Follow
- Go to SunTrust online banking web page
- A login form will be presented to you
- Enter your username and password in the appropriate boxes
- Click “Sign O” and you will be taken to your account’s dashboard where you can perform various kinds of banking transactions.
- Go to the login page following the guide above
- Locate and click “Forgot User ID/Password” (underneath the two login boxes)
- You will be taken to a new page
- Choose “I forgot my user ID” from the options and click “Next”
- You will be taken to another page where you will be required to choose a method of verification.
- Select your preferred option and click “Request User ID” to finalize the process.
- Follow step 1 to 3 above
- When you get to step 4, choose “I forgot my Password” and click “Next”
- Choose your preferred method of verification and click “Request password” to finish the process.
- If your browser is set to block cookies, I’m afraid you’ll not be able to login. So, if you’re finding it difficult to login, check your browser’s settings and make sure that it is set to accept cookies.
- For security purpose, you are recommended to clear your browser’s cookies and cache after every online session, if you make use of a public computer or device.
- You will need activation codes for the SunTrust Mobile App, if you are using a mobile device.
- While trying to login to your account, avoid inputting incorrect password several times. Applying incorrect password severally could get you locked out of your account. If you face this problem, contact a customer care representative through this number: 1-800-382-3232; and they will have your account restored back to normalcy.