SunTrust bank is the largest subsidiary of SunTrust Banks, Inc. (an American bank holding company). The bank currently has more than 1,400 branch locations and more than 2,100 ATM locations in 11 south-eastern states, including Washington, D.C. The bank offers the following banking services: deposits, trust and investment, credit cards and lending. It also offers capital market services, corporate and investment banking, wealth management, and mortgage banking. Suntrust Bank Hours is usually from morning till evening. See the easiest way to locate all Scotiabank branches near you.
SunTrust Near Me: Find Locations Close to You
Follow the simple instruction below to find branch locations:
- Go to the bank’s location finder
- Locate the three boxes below the phrase, “Find a Branch or ATM”
- Enter your City, State or ZIP code in the appropriate box
- Choose a service to filter your result. For example, if you are looking for only branches, choose “Branch.” Other options are: ATM, Drive-thru Banking, Commercial Center, Mortgage Office, Investment Center, Small Business Solution, Weekend Hours, InStore Branch, and Teller Connect.
- In the next box you will be required to select your radius. If you need branches closest to you, select 5 miles. Other options are: 10, 20, and 50 miles.
- Click “Search.”
The tool will look for all Suntrust branch locations (or other facilities according to your filter) within your specified area and display them to you on a live map. You will find the address and hours for each location.
Contact Customer Service
If you are facing any kind of challenge, you can contact a customer care representative with any of the following information:
- Online banking: For problems regarding online banking, call 800-382-3232. You will get assistance for the following service: Password and username retrieval, account login support, Change or cancel bill payment, and so on.
- Personal Banking: Call 800-SUNTRUST for personal banking queries or assistance. You will get assistance for the following services: Wire funds, order checks, change of address, finding routing number, report of fraud, just to mention a few.
- Customers with Hearing Impairment should call 800-854-8965 between 8am – 8pm (Monday to Friday, ET) and 8am to 5pm (Saturday). Note: Most Federal Holidays are excluded.