TJ Maxx credit card login is an article designed to teach you how to login to your account. If you don’t already have an account, this post will also teach you how to create one.
TJ Maxx, also known as TJX is an American chain of department stores with over 1,000 stores in the U.S, UK, Germany, Poland, Austria and Ireland. The department store offers the following merchandise: Clothing, Jewelries, footwear, furniture and so forth. TJ Maxx is a subsidiary of TJX companies, which also runs the following establishments: HomeGoods, Marshalls and Sierra Trading Post.
It also has an online retail store. This platform is basically for online shoppers. So if you don’t feel like going to the store, you can just place your orders from home or your place of work; and they will have them delivered to you in no time. If you are a regular shopper at TJ Maxx, or any of its sister companies: HomeGoods, Marshalls and Sierra Trading Post, you might want to consider applying for its credit card. It comes with lots of benefits and rewards.
TJ Maxx credit card login
I believe you already have an account, if not, scroll down to the enrollment section for guideline on how to apply. Follow these instructions below to login to your account.
- Firstly, go to TJ Maxx credit card login page with this link: https://tjx.syf.com/eSecurity/Login/login.action?clientId=tjx&accountType=generic&langId=en
- Enter your “User ID” and “Password” in the two boxes provided.
- Tick the small box beside “Remember User ID” if you would like your browser to save your login information for faster login next time. Only check this box if you are using your personal device to login. Do not check this box if you are using a public computer or device to login.
- Now click on “Secure Login” and you will be granted full access to your account.
Forgot Your User ID?
If you forgot your User ID, follow the simple instructions below to retrieve it.
- Go to the login page and click on the button that says “Find User ID.”
- Now enter your card number and your ZIP code in the appropriate boxes.
- Click “Find User ID” to retrieve your it.
Forgot your Password?
If you have forgotten your password, follow the guideline below to retrieve it.
- While on the login page, locate and click the button that says “Reset Password.”
- Now enter your your user ID and ZIP code in the appropriate boxes.
- Click “Continue” to retrieve your password.
Manage your TJ Maxx credit card
Below are some of the privileges you will have after you login to your TJ Maxx credit card:
- Check account activity
- Make a payment
- Set up account alerts
- Stay informed about special offers
- Get paperless statements
- Access to 24 hours of service
- Convenient and hassle free shopping
- Make payments with ease
- Access to downloadable documents
- Pay your bills
- Report your lost credit card and more.
TJ Maxx Credit Card Registration
Registering a TJ Maxx credit account is quite easy. Follow this easy set of instructions below to set up a TJ Maxx credit card account.
TJ Maxx rewards cards are issued by Synchrony Bank. The card is of two types: TJX Rewards Card and TJX Rewards Master Card. The first one – TJX Rewards card – can only be used to shop at any TJX Store, while the latter – TJX Rewards Master Card – can be used at any TJX store and other stores and services that accept Mastercard.
- Go to TJX Rewards page with this link: www.tjxrewards.com
- Take a few minute to read through the benefits, features, and Terms and Conditions.
- Now click on “Apply Now.” It is located at the bottom-right part of the page.
- Now fill out all required information in the boxes provided. The information you will be required to submit is as follows: Your First and last name, your address, city, state, ZIP code, and your personal mobile phone number (other phone numbers if there is any). You will also be required to provide an email address.
If you want to be receiving promotional emails from TJX Rewards, check the box that says “Yes! I want to receive emails from you and TJX companies, Inc.” You will also be required to indicate your annual net income, your previous address, city, state and ZIP code.
- Enter your verification details: Social security number, your birth date and your mother’s maiden name.
- Go through the “Optional Card Security.” Not compulsory.
- Choose one of these: electronic or paper delivery of statements.
- Now go through the important information about credit cards, terms and conditions of electronic communications.
- Agree to their Terms and conditions by ticking the small box at the bottom-part of the page.
- Finally, click on Accept and submit.
Contact Customer Service
If you encounter any problem, call any of these numbers to speak with TJX customer service representatives for assistance or inquiries.
1-877-890-3150 → TJX Rewards Mastercard phone number.
1-800-952-6133 → TJX Store credit card phone number.