TJ Maxx credit card login is an article designed to teach you how to login to your TJ Maxx credit card account. If you don’t already have an account, this post will also teach you how to create one.
TJ Maxx, also known as TJX is an American chain of department stores with over 1,000 stores in the U.S, UK, Germany, Poland, Austria and Ireland. The department store offers the following merchandise: Clothing, Jewelries, footwear, furniture and so forth.
TJ Maxx is a subsidiary of TJX companies, which also runs the following establishments: HomeGoods, Marshalls and Sierra Trading Post.
TJ Maxx also has an online retail website, https://tjmaxx.tjx.com/store/index.jsp This platform is basically for online shoppers. So if you don’t feel like going to the store, you can just place your orders right from home or your place of work, and they will have them delivered to you in no time. If you are a frequent shopper at TJ Maxx, or any of its sister companies – HomeGoods, Marshalls and Sierra Trading Post – then you might want to consider applying for its credit card – TJ Maxx credit card (TJX Rewards credit card), because lots of goodies await you.
TJ Maxx credit card login – how to login to your account
I believe you already have a TJ Maxx credit card account, if not, check the next sub-heading for a guideline to create one. Follow these instructions below to login to your TJ Maxx credit card account.
- Firstly, go to TJ Maxx credit card login page → https://tjx.syf.com/eSecurity/Login/login.action?clientId=tjx&accountType=generic&langId=en
- Enter your “User ID” and “Password” in the two boxes provided.
- Tick the small box beside “Remember User ID” if you would like your browser to save your login information for faster login next time. Only check this box if you are using your personal device to login.
Do not check this box if you are using a public computer or device to login.
→ Now click on “Secure Login” and you will be granted full access to your account.
If you forgot your User ID, click on “Find User ID” and follow the set of instructions that will be shown to you to retrieve it.
- Enter your card number in the first box
- Enter your billing ZIP code in the second box
- Click on the button that says “Find User ID.”
If you forgot your password, click on “Reset Password” and follow the similar simple instructions that will be presented to you to retrieve it.
Manage your TJ Maxx credit card
Below are some of the privileges you will have after you login to your TJ Maxx credit card:
- Check account activity
- Make a payment
- Set up account alerts
- Stay informed about special offers
- Get paperless statements
- Access to 24 hours of service
- Convenient and hassle free shopping
- Make payments with ease
- Access to downloadable documents
- Pay your bills
- Report your lost credit card and more.
TJ Maxx Credit Card Registration
Registering a TJ Maxx credit account is quite easy. Follow this easy set of instructions below to set up a TJ Maxx credit card account.
TJ Maxx rewards cards are issued by Synchrony Bank. The card is of two types: TJX Rewards Card and TJX Rewards Master Card. The first one – TJX Rewards card – can only be used to shop at any TJX Store, while the latter – TJX Rewards Master Card – can be used at any TJX store and other stores and services that accept Mastercard.
1. Go to TJX Rewards page → www.tjxrewards.com
2. Take a few minute to read through the benefits, features, and Terms and Conditions.
3. Now click on “Apply Now.” It is located at the bottom-right part of the page.
4. Now fill out all required information in the boxes provided. The information you will be required to submit is as follows: Your First and last name, your address, city, state, ZIP code, and your personal mobile phone number (other phone numbers if there is any). You will also be required to provide an email address.
If you want to be receiving promotional emails from TJX Rewards, check the box that says “Yes! I want to receive emails from you and TJX companies, Inc.”
- You will also be required to indicate your annual net income, your previous address, city, state and ZIP code.
5. Enter your verification details: Social security number, your birth date and your mother’s maiden name.
6. Go through the “Optional Card Security.” Not compulsory.
7. Choose one of these: electronic or paper delivery of statements.
8. Now go through the important information about credit cards, terms and conditions of electronic communications.
9. Agree to their Terms and conditions by ticking the small box at the bottom-part of the page.
10. Finally, click on Accept and submit.
TJX Rewards credit card – customer service phone number
If you encounter any problem, call any of these numbers to speak with TJX customer service representatives for assistance or inquiries.
1-877-890-3150 → TJX Rewards Mastercard phone number.
1-800-952-6133 → TJX Store credit card phone number.
TJ Maxx credit card comes with lots of perks for all level of TJX customers. If you shop frequently at TJ Maxx or any of its sister-stores – HomeGoods, Marshalls and Sierra Trading Post – then you may want to consider getting TJX Rewards credit card, because you will be exposed to lots of rewards and benefits.
Moreover, TJ Maxx credit card has made it quite easy for customers to access the activities of their credit cards and carry out banking transactions at any time of the day via a smartphone or computer.
So with the web browser on your smartphone or laptop, you can easily login and manage your bank account’s activities, anytime, anywhere!