Virgin Money is a financial brand that is used by three independent brand-licenses across the globe. Its services are available in the following countries: United Kingdom, Australia and South Africa. These three virgin money branded entities act independently from each other. Hence, the products and services they offer depend on individual countries. This post is essentially designed to guide you on Virgin credit card login for the three countries. Locate the guide for your country below.
Virgin Credit Card Login for UK
If you are in the UK, follow these simple instructions to login to your credit card account on your PC or mobile phone.
- Go to Virgin Money Credit card login page, UK. Locate and select “Sign in.”
- Now enter your Customer ID in the box that is provided to you. NOTE: It is the ID that you set up when you registered for Online Service. Some people used their email as their ID during registration. After providing this ID, click the “Sign in” button.
- You will be required to enter some random characters from your password and passcode. NOTE: This was set up by you during your registration for online service. After carefully providing these characters, click the “SUBMIT” button and you will be successfully logged in to your account.
- After you have successfully logged in to your account, you will be taken to your dashboard, where you will find features such as account summary, recent activities etc. Now you can carry out all kinds of financial activities.
- When you are through with your account, you can logout by simply clicking the “Sign out” button located at the top-right part of the page (dashboard).
Forgot User ID or Password?
If you forgot your user ID or password, follow the simple instructions below to retrieve it right away:
- Firstly, go to the login page via the link above. You will find a tab at the top-right part of the page that says “Forgotten your login details?”
- In this tab you will find two options: “I have forgotten my customer ID” and “I have forgotten my password or passcode.”
- Now choose the appropriate option for your situation.
- Enter your Virgin Money Credit Card number, Mother’s maiden name and date of birth in the appropriate boxes and click the “CONTINUE” button.
- You will then be taken to a validation page. After your validation you can then create a new password or passcode for your account.
Virgin Credit Card Login for Australia
- Go to Virgin Credit Card login page for Australia
- Enter your user ID and password in the appropriate boxes provided to you.
- (Optional) If you would like your browser to store your login details on your device for easier login next time, tick the box that says, “Remember my user ID.” NOTE: Only tick this box if you are using a private computer or device to login.
- Finally, click the “SIGN ON” button and you will be taken to your account dashboard, where you can carry out all kinds of financial activities.
Forgot User ID or Password?
If you forgot any of your login details, do not worry, you can easily retrieve it by following the simple instructions below:
- Click the link that says “Forgot User ID or Password” below the two login boxes. Follow the link above to access this page.
- Now you will be required to enter your credit card number or Saver IAN number in the box provided to you.
- Click the “Continue” button after providing this detail. The rest of the steps are easy and self-explanatory.
Virgin Money Login for South Africa
- Begin by visiting Virgin money credit card login page for South Africa.
- Enter your credit card number and online banking PIN in the appropriate boxes.
- Click the “NEXT” button.
- In the next page, enter your password in the box provided to you to logon to your account.
If you have forgotten your password, follow this simple guideline to retrieve it right away:
- Visit the login page. On the right part of the page, locate and click the link that says “Forgot Password?”
- Now enter your credit card number and online banking PIN in the appropriate boxes.
- Click “NEXT” to complete the rest of the steps. The rest of the steps are easy and self-explanatory.
If you have forgotten your login PIN, follow this quick guide to retrieve it:
- Go to the login page. Locate and click the link that says “Forgot PIN?” at the right part of the page.
- A small tab will pop up.
- Now enter your credit card number and RSA ID/Passport number in the appropriate boxes.
- Click “NEXT” to complete the step. The rest of the steps are easy and self-explanatory.