Walgreens is one of the largest pharmacy store chain in the United States. It has thousands of stores in all 50 states and the District of Columbia, Virgin Islands, Us territories and Puerto Rico. It was founded by Charles Rudolph Walgreen in 1901, in Chicago, Illinois; and its headquarters is also located in Chicago. The pharmacy specializes on the following: photo services, health information, health and wellness products and filling prescriptions. Its store sells cosmetics and other items. Walgreens near me is a post essentially designed to teach you the quickest and easiest way to find its pharmacies and stores within your location. See Walgreens business hours here.
Walgreens Near Me – How to find Stores and Pharmacies
Follow the simple instructions below to find stores and pharmacies close to your location.
- Firstly, go to Walgreens store locator tool
- Enter your ZIP code, city name, state, address or your landmark in the search box provided to you.
- Now make some filters – this will depend on what you want. Below the search box, you will find boxes with options.
If you are looking for a pharmacy with Drive-thru, then check the box beside the option, “Drive-Thru Pharmacy.” If you are looking for a clinic, check the box that says “Health Clinic.” Check the boxes based on your preference.
- To see more filters, click the link that says, “More Filters” at the right-part of the page, beside the filter boxes.
- Now click the search button and wait for your result. This is what would happen; this tool will look for all Walgreens stores and pharmacies within your specified location and display them to you.
All you will have to do now is to go through the result and select a store of your choice.
- You will see the address to the stores. You can either use their address to locate them or better still, request for directions on a live map. To do this, click the button that says, “Directions.” Also, the opening and closing hours will be indicated for all the stores.
How to Find Walgreens 24 Hours Near You
The Walgreens 24 hours stores and pharmacies are designed to operate at 24 hours, every day. This means that customers can patronize these types of pharmacies and stores at any time of the day, be it mid-night or very early in the morning. Follow the simple instructions below to find the ones close to your location.
This is very simple. Just follow the steps above, when you get to the filter part, make sure to check the box that says “Pharmacy Open 24 Hours” if you are looking for a pharmacy. If you are looking for stores, check the box that says, “Store Open 24 Hours.” If you are looking for both store and pharmacy, check the two boxes. You can go ahead and check other options of your choice.
Contact Customer Service
If you are having any challenge finding its store/pharmacy, or you need assistance as regards the company in general, do not hesitate to contact the customer care representatives with any of the following information below.
Contact them via Phone Number: This is one of the most efficient and reliable ways to contact its representatives, especially if your matter is urgent. You can reach out to them with any of these numbers: 1-800-925-4733 or 1-800-WALGREENS (toll-free).
Send them an email: Another reliable way to contact the management is via email. To do this, go to its contact us page and fill out the boxes, including your message. Finally, send it to the management.
Send a mail to the corporate headquarters: You can also reach out to them by sending a mail to its corporate headquarters with this address: Walgreen Co. 1419 Lake Cook RD. MS L390, Deerfield, IL 60015.
Social media: The establishment also has presence in social media platforms like Facebook and Twitter. This is also another reliable and efficient way to contact its customer care unit. To do this, go to Walgreens Facebook or Twitter Page. You can post your queries on these pages and the representatives will have them answered in no time.