Wells Fargo is one of the biggest banks in America. It is a multinational company that provides banking services. Wells Fargo was founded by Henry Wells and William G. Fargo on March 18, 1852. The bank is headquartered in San Francisco, California, U.S. As of 2018, the bank had 8,050 branch locations and 13,000 ATM locations. In July 2015, it was rated as the largest bank in the world by market capitalization. Find out about the Huntington Bank hours.
What Time Does Wells Fargo Bank Open & Close?
Wells Fargo opens at 9:00 A.M and close at 6:00 PM, Monday to Friday. Note that some branches do close at 5:00 PM. The operating time of the bank may vary in different locations, as some branches operate with modified time.
|Wells Fargo Bank Hours Today|
|Monday||9:00 AM||6:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM||6:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM||6:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM||6:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM||6:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM||2:00 PM|
Is Wells Fargo Open on Saturday & Sunday?
Most branches are closed on Saturday and Sunday. However, if you are lucky, you might find some branches operating from 9:00 AM to 2:00 PM on Saturday. Customers should bear in mind that the information provided above are likely to change at some point, especially during some holidays or special events. See the details below for more information.
What Are Wells Fargo Holiday Hours?
Just like most banks, Wells Fargo observes the following national holidays:
- New Year Day
- Christmas Day
- Labor Day
- Independence Day
- Easter Sunday
- Veteran’s Day
- Martin Luther King’s Birthday
- Washington’s Birthday (President’s Day)
- Memorial Day
- Columbus Day
- Thanksgiving Day
Contact Customer Service
If you would like to verify the information above, or find out more about Wells Fargo Bank hours, contact the customer care representatives with any of the details provided below.
- To speak with a representative, call: 1-800-869-3557. It is available 24 hours a day, Monday to Sunday. Deaf/customers with hearing impairment can reach them by calling: 1-800-877-4833. International Customers should contact them with Wells Fargo access code.
- Another means to contact its representatives is through its secure email platform. To have access to this platform, you are required to sign up for an online banking account.
- You can make inquiries by sending a mail to its corporate office through the following address: Wells Fargo Bank, 420 Montgomery St. San Francisco, CA 94104.