Wells Fargo near me is a post written to teach you the easiest ways to find Wells Fargo branch locations and ATMs near you.
Wells Fargo is one of the biggest banks in United States, alongside Chase Bank, Bank of America, and Citigroup. The financial institution has over 70 million customers and $1.9 trillion in assets – which makes it the bank with third largest assets among banks in United States.
The financial institution currently has 8,600 banking locations across United States, and 13,000 ATMs, which makes banking transactions for its customers quite convenient.
Wells Fargo Banking Services
Wells Fargo products cover commercial, personal and small business services. So whichever category your needs fall, Wells Fargo’s got you covered. You can open a checking or savings account. The bank also features a line of student, auto loan and home mortgage loans.
You can apply for a Wells Fargo credit card, set up an IRA account and invest in mutual funds. The financial institution also has a considerable number of qualified advisers who are ever ready to assist you in realizing your goals. Also, you can opt in for the Customer Relationship Program – which will give you the privilege to participate in lots of perks, such as preferred interest rates, rewards bonuses and fee waivers.
Wells Fargo near me | How to find Wells Fargo near you
Wells Fargo has made it quite easy for customers to be able to find its locations. Just like Chase Bank, the financial institution has an online locator tool, with which customers can view bank’s locations and banking hours.
Follow the procedures below to find a Wells Fargo Bank close to you:
- Firstly, go to Wells Fargo Bank locator tool through this link: wellsfargo.com/locator/
- Enter the ZIP code, street address or city and state of the location you wish to find a Wells Fargo bank in the box that says “Find a Wells Fargo location,” and click on the “Search” button.You can select the state and city you wish to find Wells Fargo bank location using the map. Also, you can narrow you options by the right. For example, you can choose to look for only bank locations that open on Saturday. In the case, you’ll need to tick “Open Saturday.”
- Now go through the list of locations and banking hours shown to you in order to find the nearest branch with the most convenient banking hours. You can use the map provided to you for directions.
Is Wells Fargo convenient for me?
The best way to know whether this bank is convenient for you is to determine whether it has enough branch locations in your state to meet your need. Below is a table containing Wells Fargo branch locations within the 36 states it currently serves:
Wells Fargo branch Locations by States
States with Wells Fargo Locations
Number of Location in State
|District of Columbia||25|
How to find Wells Fargo branches via the mobile app
Wells Fargo provides a free mobile app which aids customers to carry out various banking transactions with ease. This app is compatible with Android, iOS (iPhone & iPad) and windows phone. The app features lots of useful facilities for all Wells Fargo account holders.
With Wells Fargo mobile app, customers can carry out banking transactions, such as transferring of funds, balance information, receiving and sending money via a mobile number or an email address, bill payments and so forth. This app is basically designed to save time.
It also has a GPS function which gives account holders the ability to find Wells Fargo bank branches and ATM close to them.
In fact, having this app with you is like carrying your bank with you, because you can easily and safely manage your accounts and money anytime, anywhere! To get this app, download it at your mobile shop.
- Open the app and navigate to the bottom of the page and click on “Locations” under “How can we help?”
- Enter your ZIP code, street address, city or state of where you want to find Wells Fargo bank locations in the box provided and click on “Search.”
- If you don’t know the address to your current location, click on the “Use my current loction” button.
→ You can use the map for directions.
How to find a Wells Fargo ATMs near you
Finding a Wells Fargo ATM around you is quite easy. With the help of some helpful user-friendly online tools employed by Wells Fargo, you can find Wells Fargo ATMs close to you anytime, anywhere! Follow the step-by-step guide below to find Wells Fargo ATMs on your smartphone, tablet, laptop or desktop computer. With Wells Fargo ATM, you can easily get cash, make deposits or check balance on the go.
Follow the easy steps below to find Wells Fargo ATM near you.
- Firstly, from the browser on your smartphone, laptop or desktop, navigate to Wells Fargo homepage and select “ATMs/Locations.”
- Now beneath “Find a Wells Fargo location,” type in the ZIP code, street address, or landmark of the place you wish to find a nearby ATM.
- Next, narrow your search by choosing the options you want to the right of the location box. For example, you can decide to filter out all Wells Fargo ATM location without drive-up or 24 hours of service.
- If you’re facing any technical challenge relating to your search, get help by clicking on the “Locator Help” button beneath the ATM map. This page will provide you with tips for enhancing your search, using the map without a mouse, educate you on locator terms and so forth.
How to Find Wells Fargo ATM with the app
Wells Fargo mobile app makes it quite easy for customers to find the bank’s ATMs around them. To get this app, go to iTunes for iOS devices (iPhone or iPad users), for Android users, go to Google Play Store and search for “Wells Fargo Mobile.” After successfully downloading the app, follow the easy steps below to find the nearest Wells Fargo ATM:
- Navigate to the bottom of the main page. You will find “Locations” beneath “How can we help?”
- Click on “Locations.”
- Grant the app access to your location via GPS. If your search results do not match your current location, go to settings and look for “locations.” In your settings menu, adjust the settings.
- If you don’t like the idea of granting the app access to your location, enter your ZIP code or specific address in the box provided and click on “Search.”
- Now to view the nearest ATM locations, click on “List.”
- To access the “More Details” and “Directions” options, click on “Map.”
- To view further details such as Wells Fargo ATM and bank services, hours of operation during working days and holidays, click on the plus (+) sign.
- Now click on “Filter” in order to choose particular locations.
Wells Fargo cardless ATM
Wells Fargo cardless ATM is one of the latest ATM banking technology. With just Wells Fargo mobile app, you can now make withdrawals. The app gives customers the privilege to generate an 8-digit code, which they will enter along their PINs at ATM, and be granted access to carry out banking transactions. This means that you don’t need your ATM card to make banking transactions. You can easily make withdrawals or carry out other ATM banking transactions with just the mobile app.
Finding a Wells Fargo ATM near you
It is quite easy and convenient to find a Wells Fargo ATM. This financial institution has over 13,000 ATM locations. Hence, customers have a high chance of finding Wells Fargo ATMs whenever they want.
Wells Fargo ATM features a variety of banking transactions, including cash withdrawal, depositing checks and cash, checking balance, and so forth.
If you’re facing challenges of any kind, as long as it’s related to finding a Wells Fargo ATM, get assistance from the representatives at the bank’s customer service department by calling this number à 800-869-3557.