Wells Fargo is one of the biggest banks in United States, alongside Chase Bank, Bank of America, and Citigroup. The financial institution has over 70 million customers and $1.9 trillion in assets – which makes it the bank with third largest assets among banks in United States. It currently has 8,600 banking locations across United States, and 13,000 ATMs, which makes banking transactions for its customers quite convenient. You might also like: Chase Bank Near Me: Find Locations Close to You
Wells Fargo near me: Find Locations Close to You
- Go to Wells Fargo location finder through this link: https://wellsfargo.com/locator/
- Enter the ZIP code or landmark of your location into the search box and click “Search.”You can select the state and city you wish to find Wells Fargo bank location using the map. Also, you can narrow you options by the right. For example, you can choose to look for only bank locations that open on Saturday. In that case, you’ll need to tick “Open Saturday.”
- Now go through the list of locations and banking hours shown to you in order to find the nearest branch with the most convenient banking hours. You can use the map provided to you for directions.
Using Mobile App
- Open the app and navigate to the bottom of the page and click on “Locations” under “How can we help?”
- Enter your ZIP code, street address, city or state of where you want to find Wells
- If you don’t know the address to your current location, click on the “Use my current loction” button.→ You can use the map for directions.
How to find ATMs
- Firstly, from the browser on your smartphone, laptop or desktop, navigate to its homepage and select “ATMs/Locations.”
- Now beneath “Find a Wells Fargo location,” type in the ZIP code, street address, or landmark your location.
- Next, narrow your search by choosing the options you want to the right of the location box. For example, you can decide to filter out all ATM location without drive-up or 24 hours of service.
- If you’re facing any technical challenge relating to your search, get help by clicking on the “Locator Help” button beneath the ATM map. This page will provide you with tips for enhancing your search, using the map without a mouse, educate you on locator terms and so forth.
Number Branch Locations by States
|States with Wells Fargo Locations||Number of Location in State|
|District of Columbia||25|