Woodforest is a national bank that is headquartered in The Woodlands, Texas. The bank had 788 branches in 17 states in 2013. It is in partnership with the following establishments: Walmart, Kroger and Sam’s Club. Some of its branch locations open 24 hours a day and 364 days of the year. Woodforest National Bank offers full banking services to customers throughout United States. Some of its services are: provision of personal and business banking services, acceptance of deposits, advances loans. It was founded in 1980.
Woodforest Login Guide: How to Access Your Account Online
Follow the simple instruction below to login to your Woodforest online banking account
- Go to Woodforest official website: www.woodforest.com
- Locate and click “Login” at the top right part of the page
- A login form will be presented to you in the next page
- Enter your username and password in the appropriate boxes
- Click “Login” to access your account.
You will be taken to your account’s dashboard where you can carry out all kinds of banking activities such as bill payment, balance inquiries, transfers and so on.
Forgot Your Password?
If you have forgotten your password, no need to worry, you can easily reset it as long as your login ID is valid. Follow the simple guide below to do so:
- Go to the bank’s official homepage via the link above
- Locate and click the “Login” button
- You will be taken to a login form
- Just immediately after the form, you will find a link that says “Forgot your password?”
- Click the link
- You will be taken to a new page where you will be asked to provide your username
- Enter your username in the box and click “Continue” to finalize the process.
After you have finalized the process, Woodforest Bank will send a new password to you via email address (check your email address).
How to Enroll
You can easily create an online banking account with the bank if you don’t already have one. The process will only take you a few minutes because it is simple and straightforward. The only requirement is that you must have an account with the bank. Follow the simple instruction below to create one:
- Locate and click “Enroll” on the bank’s official website: www.woodforest.com
- On next page, locate and click the button that says “Click Here to Sign Up!”
- Select your identification type; enter the identification number in the box provided, and then verify yourself
- Click “Continue” to proceed. The rest of the steps are easy and self-explanatory. You will need to complete four more steps to finish the process, after which you will get your Woodforest login details (username and password).
Contact Customer Service
You should reach out to the customer service department if you are facing any kind of difficulty. For instance, if you find it difficult to navigate the site or you just can’t find what you are looking for.
Phone Number: This is the fastest way to contact the bank. Toll-Free Line: 1-877-968-7962. Houston: 832-375-2000.
Email Address: you can also contact them for general inquiries via any of the following email addresses.
- email@example.com (For general inquiries)
- firstname.lastname@example.org (For support inquiries)
- email@example.com (For bill payment inquiries)