JP Morgan Chase Bank is a national bank of America and a subsidiary of JP Morgan Chase. It was formed out of JP Morgan with Chase Manhattan bank. This giant banking institution currently has over 5,000 branch locations and 16,000 ATMs across the United States of America. JP Morgan Chase Bank is the biggest bank in U.S, with a large network of customers across major cities and states. The bank currently has over $2.5 trillion worth of assets. Would you like to find out about Chase Bank hours? See information below. Also, check out the official hours for Regions Bank.
Chase Bank Hours Today: Opening & Closing Time
Chase hours may vary by locations because some branches may be operating with hours slightly different from the official one.
Hours for Normal Days: Majority of Chase branches open at 9:00 AM and close at 6:00 PM, Monday through Friday. However, some branches operate from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
Saturday & Sunday Hours: Some of Chase branches open at 9:00 AM and close at 2:00 PM on Saturday. However, the bank is closed on Sunday.
NOTE: These hours may change during some holidays or events. See the details below about holiday hours. Also feel free to reach out to the customer service reps for more information about holiday schedule.
The table below contains national holidays during which the bank does not open.
|Martin Luther King Jr. Day – January 15||CLOSED|
|President’s Day – February 19||CLOSED|
|Easter – April 1||CLOSED|
|Memorial Day – May 28||CLOSED|
|Independence Day – July 4||CLOSED|
|Labor Day – September 3||CLOSED|
|Columbus Day – October 8||CLOSED|
|Veterans Day – November 11||CLOSED|
|Thanksgiving in U.S. – November 22||CLOSED|
|Christmas Eve – December 24||CLOSED|
|Christmas Day – December 25||CLOSED|
|New Year’s Day – January 1||CLOSED|
Contact Customer Service
You can contact Chase bank to verify this information or request for assistance with any of the following information. The customer care representatives are available 24/7 and are ready to answer your queries or assist you.
- General Phone Number: 1-800-935-9935
- For Online banking: 1-877-242-7372 for U.S. locations and 1-713-262-3300 for International locations (You can call these numbers at any time of the day)
- Phone number for customers that are deaf or with hearing impairment, 1-800-242-7383 (You can call this number at any time of the day).
- Addresses for Mailing: You can mail your queries to the following address:
- For Mailing: Chase Bank, POB 36520, Louisville, KY 40233-6520
- For Courier deliveries: Mail Code KY!-0900, 416 West Jefferson, Floor L1, Louisville, KY 40202-3202, The United State of America