Wood Forest National Bank is a financial establishment that offers full-banking services to people in the United States. Some of its services are: Wealth management, checking accounts, personal loans, auto loans, credit cards, mortgages, CDs and Savings account. The bank has hundreds of locations in 17 states, and it is Walmart’s largest retail partner. It is also in partnership with Kroger and Sam’s Club. Woodforest bank hours is considered to be one of the most convenient because it has a handful of branch locations that open 24 hours a day and 364 days in a year. Click this link to see First Convenience Bank hours for normal days and weekends.
What Time Does Woodforest Bank Open & Close?
Woodforest Bank opens at 10 AM and closes at 6 PM, Monday through Wednesday. On Thursday and Friday however, it typically opens at 10 AM and closes at 7 PM. You should bear in mind that the aforementioned hours may vary in some locations as some branches operate with adjusted hours.
|Woodforest Bank Hours Today|
|Monday||10:00 AM||6:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM||6:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM||6:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM||7:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM||7:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM||4:00 PM|
|Sunday||12pm||4pm (some branches)|
Is Woodforest Bank Open on Saturday & Sunday?
Some branches open at 10 AM and close at 4 PM on Saturday. On Sunday however, it opens from 12 PM to 4 PM. Customers should note that these hours are likely to change during holidays or special events. Go through the details provided below for more information about holiday hours.
Holiday Hours 2020
The following holidays will be observed by the bank in 2020. It will not open during any of these holidays.
- New Year’s Day – January 1st, 2020
- Martin Luther King, Junior’s Day (MLK Day) – January 20th, 2020.
- President’s Day – February 17th, 2020.
- Easter Sunday – April 12th, 2020.
- Memorial Day – May 25th, 2020
- Independence Day – July 3rd, 2020
- Labor Day – September 7th, 2020
- Columbus Day – October 12th, 2020
- Veterans Day – November 11th, 2020
- Thanksgiving Day – November 26th, 2020
- Christmas Day – December 25th, 2020
Contact Customer Service
You can contact the bank’s customer service department to verify any of the above information or for further inquiries about Woodforest bank hours for normal days, weekends and holidays.
- One of the fastest way to reach out to the customer service department is via phone number. Call any of the following numbers: (Toll-Free) 1-877-968-7962 or 832-375-2000.
- Another reliable way to reach out to the bank’s customer service department is via email. Send your queries to any of the following email addresses: [email protected] or [email protected]